Congratulations to President Bush!

Electrophile

Yeah you do. He's always been a male, unless he's been lying about his gender the whole time. He's gay, so you're trying to be cute.

Sorry, I don't really follow horsey's posts/topics, so I don't know what you mean by "the whole time." Unless, putting together these facts:

1. He is now identified as male

2. He is now identified as Gay (hopefully he doesn't mind you saying)

3. Uses the same signature picture as Gainsbarre

He is in fact Gainsbarre. Then yes, I knew Gainsbarre was male. I also know he was banned, and I wonder why the mods would permit a banned person to come back. I'll have to ask.

Nah, don't do that. That's what they want, so just let the animus die out. Let's completely change the topic of this thread.

What are you doing for Halloween? I have to buy some candy for the trick or treaters pretty soon.....want to get the good stuff before everyone buys it all.

No, I think he was doing it to be insulting...

Maybe this needs reporting to the mods...

Can you point out a thread where you identified your gender? I really didn't know at the time exactly what it was, so I left it ambiguous as I stated. Please quit assuming to know what I am or am not doing.

Edit: Any other question? I have some other things to do.

Edited by 3hrsoflunacy

She's not interested in you, forget it

You are quite the little bitchy troll, aren't you? I might disagree with LoS on some/most/all issues, but still, she brings a common sense approach to the board.... which you will never grasp. :blink:

Stick with the girl that is too dumb to leave Daddy's house, but tries to tell us who should run our country... two little girls on the sideline that don't understand the game!! :hysterical:

So I take it blatant racism is allowed on these boards now?

You never complained each time George Bush was depicted as an ape did you? So why are you complaining now?

Hypocrite!

And just for your information, that 'ape photo' of Obama is from a website that makes those photos for lots of celebrities and politician. There is even one for McCain and Palin. So why don't you stop already with the bullshit charges you stupid git.

celebrityapes.com

I have a question that I'm sure someone here can answer. I'm embarrassed to ask because I know it will make me look like a complete idiot :blush: ......but since you were talking about using "monkey" as slang term earlier.......what does "monkey on my back" mean?

Ages ago I was singing that bit about "m-m-monkey on my ba-ba-back" around the house and my stepdaughter (teen at the time) told me I shouldn't be singing that if I didn't know what it meant. And then she refused to tell me! So I've been kind of curious about it ever since.

If it's too hardcore for the open forum (which I somehow doubt :D ) could someone pretty please PM me.

In the FWIW dept., I didn't see that particular pic as 'blatant racism', because I've seen Duh-bya done as a chimpanzee many, many times. As much as I dislike Bush, I thought that pic was tacky, and I think this one of Obama is tacky, but not necessarily racist.

Thank you Lakey for being fair and balanced as usual. Lizzy is once again displaying her bias, especially since she has been one of the worst when it comes to saying terrible things about George W. Bush. I suppose someone could be offended by all of these types of photos and statements. However, when it comes to Lizzy, she has no leg to stand on. Her dramatic charges of racism and hoping to see people banned is a familiar theme with her. She can dish out the worst stuff, but can't take it when it comes righ back at her. I suppose she will go and cry to the mods again like she usually does. But for a person who once posted one of the most mean and heartbreaking photos of a down syndrome child --- making fun of that child. And then Lizzy refused to remove it or apologize for it... Who is she to act like she is offended by this photo of Obama?

And like I said before. The website for that photo http://celebrityapes.com/ post 'ape photos' of just about everyone. It has nothing to do with race.

"Monkey" is a racial slur against African-Americans. I've heard it enough living down here to figure out what it means. I've also heard "porch monkey" quite a bit as well.

Remember when Howard Cosell said this about an African-American football player? "Look at the little monkey go."

First of all Howard Cosell didn't have a bigotted bone in his body. What he said had nothing to do with race, other than some people chose to apply race to that comment.

But where does it say you can't depict a political figure in a humorous, or rude manner? Political cartoonists do it all the time, and George Bush has had more than his share.

If Barack Obama is truely to be regarded as equal in all ways. Then he and his supporters are going to have to develop a thicker skin and stop playing "the race card." As it stands, some of them are just being big babies about all of this.

You are quite the little bitchy troll, aren't you? I might disagree with LoS on some/most/all issues, but still, she brings a common sense approach to the board.... which you will never grasp. :blink:

Stick with the girl that is too dumb to leave Daddy's house, but tries to tell us who should run our country... two little girls on the sideline that don't understand the game!! :hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Very ironic for you to say that because in actuality, you're the one who's been hunting me down on this board to launch your little attacks.

You're a bit sad.

Now, where's that ignore button...

Edited by I have got a horsey

You never complained each time George Bush was depicted as an ape did you? So why are you complaining now?

Hypocrite!

And just for your information, that 'ape photo' of Obama is from a website that makes those photos for lots of celebrities and politician. There is even one for McCain and Palin. So why don't you stop already with the bullshit charges you stupid git.

celebrityapes.com

Del, are you really that dumb to refer to someone as a racist? I know you know why pictures of George were made to look like pictures of an ape.

And it wasn't due to the color of his skin.

[quote name='Del Zeppnile' date='Oct 14 2008, 03:01 AM' post='269188'

If Barack Obama is truely to be regarded as equal in all ways. Then he and his supporters are going to have to develop a thicker skin and stop playing "the race card." As it stands, some of them are just being big babies about all of this.

[quote name='Del Zeppnile' date='Oct 14 2008, 03:01 AM' post='269188'

Uh, Del, the race card is being played in terms of Obama.

Have you seen the FIRST LED ZEP's posts?

IS he not a republican?

the FIRST LED ZEP's post

When Christopher Buckley, a novelist and former speechwriter for George H.W. Bush, announced last week that he would vote for Obama (his first vote ever for a Democrat), he referred to words once spoken to him by his late father. "You know," the conservative hero William F. Buckley Jr. said, "I've spent my entire lifetime separating the right from the kooks." :D

I have a question that I'm sure someone here can answer. I'm embarrassed to ask because I know it will make me look like a complete idiot :blush: ......but since you were talking about using "monkey" as slang term earlier.......what does "monkey on my back" mean?

Ages ago I was singing that bit about "m-m-monkey on my ba-ba-back" around the house and my stepdaughter (teen at the time) told me I shouldn't be singing that if I didn't know what it meant. And then she refused to tell me! So I've been kind of curious about it ever since.

If it's too hardcore for the open forum (which I somehow doubt :D ) could someone pretty please PM me.

I believe it means being addicted to drugs. But don't quote me on it's origin.

I'm a flea bit monkey, all my friends are junkies yeah.

Rolling Stones.

Someone wake Keith up and feed him :huh:

This is hilarious.

It's perfectly OK to make fun of Bush, make him look like an ape, etc. Seriously, it is!

But the minute you say anything about Obama that isn't some form of kissing his ass, it's racist. Nigga please.

You "race card" people need to remove your craniums from your rectums. No wonder I skip over these political threads nowadays. :rolleyes: