Subliminal Messages

ledzep45

Well......I just made this thread to find out more about subliminal messages. One I would like to know more about is the 'Abbey Road' beatles cover. I heard some people think paul mcartny is dead because he didn't were any shoes on the front cover. Help anybody :( ?

Well......I just made this thread to find out more about subliminal messages. One I would like to know more about is the 'Abbey Road' beatles cover. I heard some people think paul mcartny is dead because he didn't were any shoes on the front cover. Help anybody :( ?

How's it going "ledzep45" as well as my fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics. This rumor began at a Detroit radio station in 1969 when a fan called in and said that Paul McCartney was dead by looking at the ABBEY ROAD album cover. You see all four crossing the street, John was wearing a Pallbearer suit, Ringo was wearing a Preachers suit, Paul is the dead corpse since British corpses are buried bare footed and George is the Grave digger. You also notice that John, Ringo and George's left legs are in front step while Paul's right leg is the only one in front step. The white Volkswagon on the left of the album by George has the license plate which states LMW 28 IF meaning Paul would have been 28 had he lived. All of this really caused a frenzy for all BEATLE fans. ROCK ON!

How's it going "ledzep45" as well as my fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics. This rumor began at a Detroit radio station in 1969 when a fan called in and said that Paul McCartney was dead by looking at the ABBEY ROAD album cover. You see all four crossing the street, John was wearing a Pallbearer suit, Ringo was wearing a Preachers suit, Paul is the dead corpse since British corpses are buried bare footed and George is the Grave digger. You also notice that John, Ringo and George's left legs are in front step while Paul's right leg is the only one in front step. The white Volkswagon on the left of the album by George has the license plate which states LMW 28 IF meaning Paul would have been 28 had he lived. All of this really caused a frenzy for all BEATLE fans. ROCK ON!

I'm fine. Thanks for that 'ZeppFanForever'. Do you know of any other subliminal meanings or stuff. The only other one I know of is the Stairway one.

lmfao, i wasnt expecting that, I dont think the exorsist ever sold coke for the coke company :P she looked to high on her own supply man.

Ha ha ha! It made me jump like hell when it came on. I was like: 'what am I supposed to be lookin- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!'.

I'm fine. Thanks for that 'ZeppFanForever'. Do you know of any other subliminal meanings or stuff. The only other one I know of is the Stairway one.

How's it going again "ledzep45" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I-T-S F-R-I-D-A-Y!!!!!!! Thank God! Its been one hell of a busy week for me but I'm glad that it finally paid off. I know of some other subliminal messages such as spinning the vinyl BEATLES WHITE ALBUM song "Revolution 9" backwards and you'll hear the messages such as "Paul is dead" or "Turn me on dead man." If you hear the end of "Strawberry Fields Forever" closely, you can hear the message saying "I buried Paul." Many critics as well as John Lennon said later that the message was really saying "Cranberry Sauce." You be the judge. I'm sure that I know of some others but I just can't think of them right now. I promise to let you know right away when I remember more of them. In the mean time, ROCK ON!

How's it going again "ledzep45" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? I-T-S F-R-I-D-A-Y!!!!!!! Thank God! Its been one hell of a busy week for me but I'm glad that it finally paid off. I know of some other subliminal messages such as spinning the vinyl BEATLES WHITE ALBUM song "Revolution 9" backwards and you'll hear the messages such as "Paul is dead" or "Turn me on dead man." If you hear the end of "Strawberry Fields Forever" closely, you can hear the message saying "I buried Paul." Many critics as well as John Lennon said later that the message was really saying "Cranberry Sauce." You be the judge. I'm sure that I know of some others but I just can't think of them right now. I promise to let you know right away when I remember more of them. In the mean time, ROCK ON!

Thanks for that 'ZeppFanForever'. Yesterday was good for me as well, I had no school! I will have to search about The Beatles songs you mentioned on youtube.

like Electrophile I really don't believe in this kind of bullshit but here's a really funny one...

apperantly this song has a very educational subliminal message in it...

Ha ha. 'It's fun to smoke marijuana'? What the hell?

This is my favorite.......

Although this was done very tongue-in-cheeck, it certainly blows away Eddie Kramer's claim that it's never done and was virtually impossible to accomplish. If you listen closely, all of the musical tracks are not reversed with the backwards spoken message.

I don't believe there are subliminal messages in anything. The same as there is no backmasking in Stairway To Heaven.

In the FWIW dept... there are some dept. store chains that add 'subliminal messages' into the music that's played in their stores. According to the report I watched on it, the messages weren't exhorting customers to buy but exhorting sales clerks to not steal. I don't know if it's effective or not, but there are groups that do use them. Therefore, they do exist in some form.

This is my favorite.......

Although this was done very tongue-in-cheeck, it certainly blows away Eddie Kramer's claim that it's never done and was virtually impossible to accomplish. If you listen closely, all of the musical tracks are not reversed with the backwards spoken message.

That was funny.

About the Beatles, here is a website that you might find useful. Paul Is Dead

I don't believe in any of this baskmasking stuff. Except for maybe the stuff Bong Man shared.

That was funny.

I don't believe in any of this baskmasking stuff. Except for maybe the stuff Bong Man shared.

What the hell!? Some one made website about this whole conspiracy? Aside from that, thanks 'lzfan715' for making it clear to me that some hardcore beatles fans are mad. :D

That was funny.

What the hell!? Some one made website about this whole conspiracy? Aside from that, thanks 'lzfan715' for making it clear to me that some hardcore beatles fans are mad. :D

That was funny.

Archived