Have You Ever.........?

Dancin'Days

I've woken up and didn't know what day it was.

I've rubbed sensitive parts after preparing chili

I've slept on the beach, but in a tent and with a group of people.

I haven't, to my knowledge, eaten dog...but who can be sure?

Have you ever approached someone you did not know personally and offered sex?

Yes, I have been mean before and regreted it at times through life. I'm generally a peaceful loving guy but I am human. I think?

HYE tried to help someone like pick up something they dropped and then got blasted from them to frack off. Like there perfectly capable of fixing there own misfortune and do not want your help?

Yes,

I was bailed up on a Perth pier by a mug with a knife whislt fishing and phsyched him out by not taking my eyes off his.

I didn't look at his llunging knife and grinned at him like I was some sort of freakish super human. Ofcourse it was all bluff and it worked.

he walked off and said, 'Hey, your alright, I lve up the road in the flats, come have a drink with me tomorrow.

What a nutcase. :(

Ive talked my way out of many bad sittuations with bigger and meaner peoplem than me with playing it cool. As I said, all bluff. It seems to freak most of them out for some reason.

HYE nearly died on a showground ride by not being locked into the cage ride properly?

It happened to me as a youngster. Too small for the starps / harness and bars. Held on for dear life.

Azad, that's really interesting. I talked myself out of several similarly scary situations with potential muggers/robbers/tough guys while I was travelling in Russia and Eastern Europe. The key for me was playing it cool and at the same time trying to appear like a harmless "nice guy" who was just like them -- not a threat. One would-be mugger even shook my hand as he departed.

No, I've never come close to dying on a showground ride. But I worked for 2 summers as a ride operator at a showground/carnival. As a ride operator, my main priority was to make sure the young kids were strapped in and harnessed properly. A lot of the young kids would vomit during their rides, and it was my responsibility to clean up their vomit, lol.

Has anyone ever vomited on a showground ride?

What yo said Pagefan55 is exactly how to do it. :)

Not as easy as it sounds though to keep your cool and actually appear calmer than them!

Lol, you poor man, cleaninhg up all that sick. :(

No, Iv'e never vommited on a show ride.

HYE been chased by an american pitbull? :(

What yo said Pagefan55 is exactly how to do it. :)

Not as easy as it sounds though to keep your cool and actually appear calmer than them!

Lol, you poor man, cleaninhg up all that sick. :(

No, Iv'e never vommited on a show ride.

HYE been chased by an american pitbull? :(

No

HYE been to the National Zoo in DC?

No

HYE been to the National Zoo in DC?

No

I've been chased by dogs, but never a pit bull.

No

Have you ever been to the Louvre Museum in Paris?

No.

The American Pitbull busted its leather colar jumped through a chcicken coupe wire cage and and I just made it inside and slammed the door as it head butted it trying to end my life. :(

Some idiots friend that I was living wth let him keep it at our house while he was away for 2 weeks and the dog was a fighting dog which I strongly disagree with as Iv'e met some beautiful pitbulls that were wondefrful loving pets.

Anyway, thats the story.

HYE invited a religious person into your house (door knocker) and wished you didn't after being bombarded with (Come to our church or you will fall to satan)?

I once had a Jehovah's witness in my house, together with an Osho follower.

Was quite funny to see them both get screwed up by one another.

HYE broken into your own house?

Ha ha, that would have been entertaining. :)

Yes, a few times Iv'e locked myself out or lost/ misplaced my keys and preyed open windows, smashed windows etc. :(

Have you ever spilt food or drink on another person accidently?

I did this on a domestic flight and had a chicken kieve with gravy and somehow I cut into it and it flung onto a business man with his fresh shirt/suit and stained his shirt real bad.

The crazy thing is I also spilt my orange juice on him 2 sec later after trying to pass him some napkins.

He cursed me and moved to another seat after going to the bathroom to clean himself. :/

Yes. Sometimes it's annoying, but most of the time I do understand that it is not comfortable for the baby. Cranky toddlers can be even worse.

Have you ever hitchiked for a longer trip?

Archived