What are your fears?

JethroTull

That would be my kids. I constantly worry about them and "what if" something happens to one of them. They're all grown now, but from the moment I found out I was pregnant with each of them until today, and every single day in between, I have worried.

I shared this with my mom, and she said "guess what, I worry about you too, it never stops no matter how old they get!" I don't know, maybe I'm just an obsessive/compulsive worrier.

Exactly my thoughts. I do not think I have gotten a good nights sleep since daughter was born.

bugs (especially cockroaches) ... when one of these disgusting creatures only come near me the entire block can hear my scream...

get a dog or cat

cockroaches can smell them and will stay clear of any house that has them

UNLESS you already have a dog or cat & cockroaches

in that case dunno :D

get a dog or cat

Are you serious? Well we don't have cockroaches in my area, but we sure have centipedes (the small ones). They have no fear of cats! Although, i know they resided here way before i moved in, so maybe it's too late?

My fear lately has been finances. It's just so hard to live an unbudgeted lifestyle and pay the bills on time. Now i'm working overtime (which i despise) until i get caught up. Doesn't help that our country's financial status is in the toilet now, too. Thankfully i picked a great profession.

get a dog or cat

I already have 2 dogs and I don't have cockroaches in my house ...these fuc*ink creatures are coming near me when I'm outside... so I'll pass on your wise suggestion... oh and BTW I don't give a damn about you comment :coffee:

I already have 2 dogs and I don't have cockroaches in my house ...these fuc*ink creatures are coming near me when I'm outside... so I'll pass on your wise suggestion... oh and BTW I don't give a damn about you comment :coffee:

Hey there, what's up with the attitude?

Unless I'm completely not getting an inside joke or something, if so, then I'm sorry

Unless I'm completely not getting an inside joke or something, if so, then I'm sorry

It was a wise crack of sorts as far as I see. Cat's and dogs don't scare off insects. If anything they attract them.

I'm afraid of heights :unsure:

I think you didn't get the hint on her comment...she tried to hint that I have cockroaches in my house ... I only said that I'm scared of cockroaches not that I live in a house full of them... :slapface:

I think you didn't get the hint on her comment...she tried to hint that I have cockroaches in my house ... I only said that I'm scared of cockroaches not that I live in a house full of them... :slapface:

I hate bugs. This is one reason I keep such a neat house. No place to hide, no place to run, no crumbs to snatch up, heeeee it's war

:flying:

:hunter:

Oh yeah, check you later...

SINSE TURNING 46 I HAVE BEEN SCARED OF DYING, AND HAVE PANIC ATTACKS ABOUT, FEARRING A PANIC ATTACK.SO HAVING NOTHING TO FEAR BUT FEAR ITSELF, I UNDERSTAND .ONCE YOU HAVE A PANIC ATTACK IT CAN ALWAYS COME BACK. THESE PANIC ATTACKS HAVE NOW TURNED INTO PHOBIAS, BUT WORKING THROUGH IT, AND I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A GOOD OUTLOOK ON LIFE. SO CAN'T EXPLAIN IT...

I had to think about this for awhile to come up with something, so let's go through the list of things that have already happened in my life that I don't really fear as much any longer since I know what to expect somewhat. It's the unknown that really scares me I guess? :unsure:

I've had cancer along with major surgery, almost drowned a couple times, been set on fire, knocked unconscious(self inflicted) almost car jacked (he couldn't hang on long enough) had a gun stuck in my face, slashed by a knife, got caught up in razor wire, smashed my finger with a roofing hammer, had my fingernail pulled off by a ringer washing machine, got poison ivy in my eyes and swollen shut for 24hrs, been attacked by a dog, cat, bird and a squirrel. Crashed on a motorcycle and was stuck under it, had my knee split open by one of those old coffee cans you used to need a key to open.

Caught in a severe storm in the middle of a bay and the boat lost power.

Lost my job several times, homeless for a short time, hungry for a short time, nearly fell 100ft from an oil rig in the gulf of Mexico, nearly crashed with another helicopter coming off of a rig in the gulf, fell off of a two story house.

Hurricane nearly destroyed my house and fought with the insurance co. for two years,

wife went crazy(literally) and left with the kid and filed for divorce.

Well that's the abbreviated version anyway so I guess fear of the unknown and dying alone would be the worst thing for me :unsure:

On a positive note I'm still alive, have a good job, a roof over my head, good family and friends here and elsewhere. :D

Oh! and I've seen Led Zeppelin LIVE! :banana::hurrah:

Your intelligent and brave attitude towards the dramatic and sad events in your life combined with your strong personality are to be admired & taken as example, mate! :notworthy:

This is for you, Dzldoc! ;)

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=O_pOS9hXczE

oh, I forgot! My biggest fear is SNAKES & WORMS (yuk!!these slimy creatures just make me sick :run: ) . Can't stand them!

Archived