adelaide 72

timbozephead

Presumably, he was being loud and obnoxiousness and Plant didn't feel like hearing it anymore.

Kabbalahone.

"I wish I could remove his vocals from some songs as easily"

Hi 'cookieshoes'

I think the person wanted facts not presumptions.

Kabbalahone, what is your problem with all this anger?

Regards, Danny

Hi 'cookieshoes'

I think the person wanted facts not presumptions.

Then he should've listened to the recording of the show, like I did. Which is how I know I'm right. But apparently being humble enough to use the word "presumably" brings the self-designated "post police" out of the woodwork.

Robert Plant, Adelaide, February 19th, 1972:

"With any luck we might get this clever man at the front with the silver shirt to shut up. He's the big hero at every concert. The kind of guy who goes home at night and jerks off, right? And he loves is, he loves it! Right, well this is for you darling."

Then he should've listened to the recording of the show, like I did. Which is how I know I'm right. But apparently being humble enough to use the word "presumably" brings the self-designated "post police" out of the woodwork.

"With any luck we might get this clever man at the front with the silver shirt to shut up. He's the big hero at every concert. The kind of guy who goes home at night and jerks off, right? And he loves is, he loves it! Right, well this is for you darling."

]

Good on ya cookieshoes...there are a lot of smart comments out there...just as there are a load of loud mouths at gigs be it then or today.

Gid onya.

Hi 'cookieshoes'

Nice to meet you. Just to let you know that you were not being "humble" to Timbozephead, you were being "condescending".

Timbozephead asked "what did he do to agonise plant? " which requires a factual answer.

You said," "Presumably, he was being loud and obnoxiousness and Plant didn't feel like hearing it anymore." This implys you didnt know the facts and answered with a presumption.

You then reply to my post and say that Timbozephead should have "listened to the recording of the show, like I did. Which is how I know I'm right." Well you are right, you are also condesending again, you dont know the facts as to why Timbozephead didnt have the answer to his own question, thats why he asked for the facts.

You tried to be awkward towards him, but you then procede to tell us all you had the answer all the time, why didnt you just give the facts? You then go on about the "brings the self-designated "post police" out of the woodwork." well what do you expext? Just try to be of help to people on here and you will get along fine with most of us. Carry on in the same vein and no doubt you will recieve an "asbo" from my superiors, OK.

Regards, Sergent BigDanny (self-designated "post police")

PS, thanks for posting the facts in the end.

Hi 'cookieshoes'

Nice to meet you. Just to let you know that you were not being "humble" to Timbozephead, you were being "condescending".

Timbozephead asked "what did he do to agonise plant? " which requires a factual answer.

You said," "Presumably, he was being loud and obnoxiousness and Plant didn't feel like hearing it anymore." This implys you didnt know the facts and answered with a presumption.

You then reply to my post and say that Timbozephead should have "listened to the recording of the show, like I did. Which is how I know I'm right." Well you are right, you are also condesending again, you dont know the facts as to why Timbozephead didnt have the answer to his own question, thats why he asked for the facts.

You tried to be awkward towards him, but you then procede to tell us all you had the answer all the time, why didnt you just give the facts? You then go on about the "brings the self-designated "post police" out of the woodwork." well what do you expext? Just try to be of help to people on here and you will get along fine with most of us. Carry on in the same vein and no doubt you will recieve an "asbo" from my superiors, OK.

Regards, Sergent BigDanny (self-designated "post police")

PS, thanks for posting the facts in the end.

WTF? :rolleyes:

For someone who is being so nit picky about someone's post, how about you actually contribute to the thread? :thumbdown:

Anyways. To the OP, what I also gather from the recording is the guy was just being plain obnoxious and Robert had simply had enough. Shame, the guy probably doesn't remember anything from a GREAT concert.

WTF? :rolleyes:

For someone who is being so nit picky about someone's post, how about you actually contribute to the thread? :thumbdown:

Oh you of little faith, it was I that got 'cookieshoes' to open up and tell us all, the answer to Timbozepheads question, now bow down to me, a superior being, you fool.

As for me contributing to the post directly, sorry boy, no, I dont like your tone so there. :bait:

Regards, Danny

:standup_bass::elvis2::drumz::thanku:

But Robert Plant was really just talking about himself here, wishing he was having sex with me instead. Confession is good for the soul.

That's okay, Robert, I understand. It's tough out there, and sometimes we must put our careers, instead of our love lives, first. If only our Last Date had gone a little smoother that problem would have been solved, but carry on.

But Robert Plant was really just talking about himself here, wishing he was having sex with me instead. Confession is good for the soul.

That's okay, Robert, I understand. It's tough out there, and sometimes we must put our careers, instead of our love lives, first. If only our Last Date had gone a little smoother that problem would have been solved, but carry on.

You must be quite the looker !!!!!!!

Hope you made the trip with the boys to New Zealand in '72. I'm sure Robert would've enjoyed that. ;)

• 5 weeks later...

Archived