Whats better than Led Zeppelin?

McSeven

Nothing for me. James Brown ties with them for my personal love of music. I know that my views lean towards LZ being the best.

No matter what type of other music I become exposed to. LZ can't be improved on. I never get tired of LZ. When I listen to the bootlegs. I have thier greatness reemphised. They had it all. The variety, power, lyrics.

Mc7

Nothing for me. James Brown ties with them for my personal love of music. I know that my views lean towards LZ being the best.

No matter what type of other music I become exposed to. LZ can't be improved on. I never get tired of LZ. When I listen to the bootlegs. I have thier greatness reemphised. They had it all. The variety, power, lyrics.

Mc7

Hi 'McSeven', you Irish or something? M small c.

Nothing, Led Zeppelin for me to is the greatest musical arrangement of songs, ever, period.

Apart from music, the love of a good dog, or a woman, or even children, but a dog first.

Regards, Danny

sounds like one of those 'if you were stranded on a deserted island, if you could only take one cd, who's would it be?'

zep, of course.

what's better than zep? right now i'd have to say a decent paying job, lol. but, yeah, i'd imagine kids would rock. gotta have sex for them, so that's a win/win as i see it.

sounds like one of those 'if you were stranded on a deserted island, if you could only take one cd, who's would it be?'

zep, of course.

what's better than zep? right now i'd have to say a decent paying job, lol. but, yeah, i'd imagine kids would rock. gotta have sex for them, so that's a win/win as i see it.

I agree! :D

Stones

the stones? i gotta say i've never been a huge stones fan, can't for the life of me see how they got so big. i just watched shine a light, the film by scorsese. it only firmed my opinion! that band just doesn't have "the sound" imo. i mean that film is only recent......compare it to tsrs.......not even close. zep create a huge , full sound with just the one guitar, bass, drums and vocal. the stones just sounded "tinny" to me. and yes, i am comparing the two on the same sound equipment, so it wasn't that.

what is better than zeppelin? outside of music - nothing, noeone. apart from music, i would say LOVE.

the stones? i gotta say i've never been a huge stones fan, can't for the life of me see how they got so big. i just watched shine a light, the film by scorsese. it only firmed my opinion! that band just doesn't have "the sound" imo. i mean that film is only recent......compare it to tsrs.......not even close. zep create a huge , full sound with just the one guitar, bass, drums and vocal. the stones just sounded "tinny" to me. and yes, i am comparing the two on the same sound equipment, so it wasn't that.

what is better than zeppelin? outside of music - nothing, noeone. apart from music, i would say LOVE.

Well, Shine A Light is the best movie ever.

Sex.. with Led Zeppelin playing in the background.. as long as it's not 'Hot Dog'.. I think I would start laughing mid-coitus :lol:yes yes yes ZEPPELIN PLAYING SOUND OF A SEXY LADY IN MY EAR AS I AM GIVING HER MY LEMON JUCE AND THE SMELL OF HER BODY AS THE HEAT GETS TURNED UP STOP SMOKE A JOINT HAVE A GLASS OF SCOTCH AND TURN ZEPPELIN UP LOUDER AND SET TRACK SELECT FINISH OF WITH THE SONG WERE GONNA GROOVE the way she gonna squeez my lemon geez ill jump outta bed so bottom line zeppelin weed sex scotch and othe substances to enhance the brain lol lol bezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is this room spinning oh no sir its just you l;ololol :wub: for you girls kiss kiss lets play zeppelin together come on

Archived