Zep in Guitar World 40th Aniversary

aen27

I was just at every WalMart/K-Mart in the area & only saw the Feb issue w/ Eddie Van Halen on the cover :'(

Quite disappointing when you're expecting Zep

So is that the Jan issue & I missed it? Or did none of the stores around here get the special issue or whatever?

Help!!

Thanks for the heads up! Got the last one at my Barnes 'n Noble today (Saturday). Also, the Jan 2009 issue of Uncut has a great pic of Jimmy on front with interviews. I got both while there. Off to read! Too lazy to go out while it's raining like mad outside so this is great to pass the time. Anyone else feel a bit bummed after the holidays?

Thanks for the heads up! Got the last one at my Barnes 'n Noble today (Saturday). Also, the Jan 2009 issue of Uncut has a great pic of Jimmy on front with interviews. I got both while there. Off to read! Too lazy to go out while it's raining like mad outside so this is great to pass the time. Anyone else feel a bit bummed after the holidays?

Geez, I got my Gutiar World Zep issue at BArnes and Noble yesterday, and didn't notice the Uncut with JP...GEEZ!!__How could I have missed that?!?!!!! Guess I have to back to Barnes and Noble tomorrow!!

Sharon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived