Patricia Ecker pics

zeplinger

I came across a nice gallery of pics somebody put together of Pat Ecker. In some I think she looks a bit like a very young Charlotte Martin, and Jimmy looks like he wants his privacy.

http://www.fanpix.net/gallery/patricia-ecker-pictures.htm

Yes,when I saw a pic of Patricia at first,I also thought she looked like Charlotte a little.

I guessed Jimmy had requested Charlotte's look from her.

http://www.fanpix.net/gallery/charlotte-martin-pictures.htm

Oh! thanks for posting the fanpix of Charlotte. Alot of those I've never seen before.

Personally, I think Ecker and Charlotte Martin are far better looking than Jimena.

Apples to oranges! I think all three women are beautiful in their own way and they have all made Jimmy happy at one time or another and have given him some beautiful children. :)

Oh! thanks for posting the fanpix of Charlotte. Alot of those I've never seen before.

Personally, I think Ecker and Charlotte Martin are far better looking than Jimena.

Looks aren't everything. FWIW now, Jimena had the nicest aura by far.

I thought the same thing first.

It seems Jimmy loves blonde beauty (as his wife or serious partner). B) But...

Looks aren't everything. FWIW now, Jimena had the nicest aura by far.

by far??? I personally don't think so.

These 3 ladies are all beautiful in their own way. I think it is wonderful that each time doesn't cross over. There were only these 3 women who Jimmy really loved.

by far??? I personally don't think so.

These 3 ladies are all beautiful in their own way. I think it is wonderful that each time doesn't cross over. There were only these 3 women who Jimmy really loved.

I'm talking about having seen them in person.

And I don't agree with your last comment.

I'm talking about having seen them in person.

And I don't agree with your last comment.

Why? Jimmy really said that these 3 women and their children are his close knit family.

In every Christmas,they gather together.

A few years ago,I read in UK newspaper that Jimmy Page has three different relationships in his life.

If Jimmy writes his autobiograhphy,he will mainly write about these three ladies about his female relationships.

...For some reason, I never really thought Charlotte was that pretty, Patricia's okay(to me people), so out of them all I think Jimena is the best looking..

Oh it is your own opinion.

I really think Charlotte is much more beautiful than other girls.

In many Led Zeppelin and Cream books,there is such a description.

She was not an temporary partner for both Eric Clapton and Jimmy Page.

She is far from groupie. Jimmy Page never loved groupies. It is clear.

If she has not been talked well, I think the reason is that Richard Cole wrote about her badly in his book. I guess she hated Cole because he was very rude.

But you should remember what Jimmy called his book and Stephen Davis's book.

He called them 'crap'.

I personally wish these kind of threads would stop. I don't understand the fascination with any of Jimmy's past relationships, especially if the women in question are unwilling to talk about them. Why should we be interested so much in someone's private life? I wouldn't expect my boyfriend's workmates to have a fascination with our relationship just because he's well known and liked at his work place.

Charlotte, Patricia and Jimena have all been fundamental in Jimmy's life, but that's not to say he never had any other past loves. These women just so happened to have borne him children, but that doesn't mean they were the only women he ever loved. Doesn't Jackie De Shannon deserve a mention?

Alternatively, Pamela Des Barres, Bebe Buell, Lori Maddox, et all, are not whores/bimbos (even if he said that) just because of the story they've decided to tell. They've lived fascinating lives and if they desire to tell their story, why shouldn't they? I've loved reading/hearing each and everyone and hope many more appear.

I don't judge the women who've kept quite, nor have I judged the women who haven't. The only person, I believe, entitled to judge these women is Jimmy himself (and, of course, those that know them), and, even then, I believe we ought to remain impartial to that.

I personally wish these kind of threads would stop. I don't understand the fascination with any of Jimmy's past relationships, especially if the women in question are unwilling to talk about them. Why should we be interested so much in someone's private life? I wouldn't expect my boyfriend's workmates to have a fascination with our relationship just because he's well known and liked at his work place.

I roughly agree with you.

But I want to distinguish his serious partners from mere rock stars hangers clearly. It is sure that Jimmy himself is(was) making it like that.

However, who on earth would have moved it though this thread was not here and progressed soberly?

I'm not bothered whichever way with regards to Jimmy's relationships. That's the point. People seem to place certain women on a pedestal and they don't really know them. Jimmy doesn't look back and think (or at least, I hope) 'Oh, my favourite has always been...' So, it's ludicrous that we should be like that.

I'm not bothered whichever way with regards to Jimmy's relationships. That's the point. People seem to place certain women on a pedestal and they don't really know them. Jimmy doesn't look back and think (or at least, I hope) 'Oh, my favourite has always been...' So, it's ludicrous that we should be like that.

:bravo::thanku::thumbsup:

I roughly agree with you.

But I want to distinguish his serious partners from mere rock stars hangers clearly. It is sure that Jimmy himself is(was) making it like that.

Jimmy is entitled to distinguish the serious relationships from the not-so-serious relationships, because they were his. Why should we be doing that? We have no claim over him or the women in his life. And even if he were involved with groupies or what have you, they had a certain power - being able to attract the men that they did - over him. They knew where they stood, but they used it to their advantage. And do they regret it? Probably not. So, whilst you insist that because Jimmy called Pamela a bimbo - so, therefore, she must be - don't forget that he also asked whether she was still in town that night. He may have called these women derogatory terms, but I'm willing to bet he would've gone to them just as willingly as they would've welcomed him.

:bravo::thanku::thumbsup:

Why, thank you B)

Alternatively, Pamela Des Barres, Bebe Buell, Lori Maddox, et all, are not whores/bimbos (even if he said that) just because of the story they've decided to tell. They've lived fascinating lives and if they desire to tell their story, why shouldn't they? I've loved reading/hearing each and everyone and hope many more appear.

I don't judge the women who've kept quite, nor have I judged the women who haven't. The only person, I believe, entitled to judge these women is Jimmy himself (and, of course, those that know them), and, even then, I believe we ought to remain impartial to that.

Just to add, you forgot Catherine James.

Personally, I think Charlotte is the most beautiful.

Just to add, you forgot Catherine James.

Personally, I think Charlotte is the most beautiful.

I did, didn't I? Catherine seems to be a lesser known 'groupie' - a phrase used too often with regard to women who've dated more than one musician - but, again, it doesn't mean anyone is entitled to judge their relationship or Catherine, based on who/what she was.

Personally, I don't get the deal with Charlotte. She looked rather ordinary to me, but that's not say she was. In fact, I'm not particularly struck with any of the women in Jimmy's life, but again, that's not to say they were ugly or unremarkable.

Jimmy is entitled to distinguish the serious relationships from the not-so-serious relationships, because they were his.

It's about time I want to stop this topic. :rolleyes:

Please read what I wrote. I wrote 'I want to....' not 'we should....'

Anyway Jimmy said in 2004 that'' The four members of Led Zeppelin were very different characters in their lifestyles, and that's what made them tick. Two lived in the South and two lived in the Midlands and, apart from when we got together to do rehearsals and write and record, we were all family men with separate lives. Yet when the four members bonded together musically, it brought out this different, fifth, element."

And he said also then ''Every Christmas we are all together, all the mums and all the children," he smiles. "We are a close-knit family."

We can understand about the truth of Jimmy Page a little from his these remarks.

Charlotte, Patricia and Jimena have all been fundamental in Jimmy's life, but that's not to say he never had any other past loves. These women just so happened to have borne him children, but that doesn't mean they were the only women he ever loved. Doesn't Jackie De Shannon deserve a mention?

I've never understood the fascination with famous people's relationships, either past or present. Clearly it's not our business and if they don't discuss it (by they meaning in this case, Jimmy or any the women he's been with) then I take that to mean it's nothing I need to know (nor do I want to know). As long as he's happy and healthy that's the main thing IMO.

I had already written this in another thread.

David Gilmore of Pink Floyd said in interview in 1971.

The relation between the groupies and the musicians look like the prostitutes and the guests who trace parallel lines. It's only that there isn't money issue.

This is the one to represent musicians' ideas in that age. (I personally think.)

But most groupies have very different ideas.

These girls might be mistaking to have had usual love relationships with Rock stars.

And there might be big different points between both.

This problem traces parallel lines forever. David Gilmore is exactly right!

Archived