GRAMMY Results

SuperDave

^^ That would be awesome!! By the way CMT Insider which airs on the CMT (Country Music Television) network, had a wrap up of the Grammys and talked about Robert and Alison for about 3 minutes. Had a couple of interview clips of them on the red carpet and backstage. It was really cool. :D

^^ That would be awesome!! By the way CMT Insider which airs on the CMT (Country Music Television) network, had a wrap up of the Grammys and talked about Robert and Alison for about 3 minutes. Had a couple of interview clips of them on the red carpet and backstage. It was really cool. :D

Cool :D I wasn't home to watch it today but I see they repeat it tomorrow morning so I'll catch it then.

Very brief but nice to see them on there :D

If you think that price is good, I have a palm tree orchard I'll sell you in Antarctica.

Add on $2.99 for shipping and you're talking $15.00 from Amazon. Here's where you get the online deals.

$5.00 less!!!!!!!!!

209hn4j.jpg

ilzxu8.jpg

Compared to many other stores, 11.99 is a great price for a cd. If you buy something else and total 25 bucks, you get the free shipping.

Compared to many other stores, 11.99 is a great price for a cd. If you buy something else and total 25 bucks, you get the free shipping.

I was only comparing one on one.

Amazon vs. DeepDiscount.

If you decide to purchase the featured item, you can easily see there's no comparison.

Archived