VIP Hospitality Schedule

Here's the info from the VIP Schedule. Pre-show 3 course Dinner with Champagne and Open Bar starts at 4pm. Then show set to start at 7:15pm. Afterparty show starts appx. 10pm

This can't be right...even if Zep came on as early as 9:00pm, they are scheduled to play at least a 100 minute show. That brings things to a close at 10:40 pm - and that's with no encores!

The band probably won't head right to the post-show whatever, so the party won't start until 11:30 pm.

P.S. - VIP'S? The only VIP'S that night will be the Ertegun family and his charity members. Everyone else is second-hand news.

Here's the info from the VIP Schedule. Pre-show 3 course Dinner with Champagne and Open Bar starts at 4pm. Then show set to start at 7:15pm. Afterparty show starts appx. 10pm

This twat doesn't know what he is talking about.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

We'll ensure his VIP invite is cancelled due to publicly posting details.

I have VIP tickets for the show and the parties and it states on the email they sent me that the after show party starts at approximately 11pm.

If any of you expect any of the Zep band members to be there then you're in for a dissappointment.

I went to the "DVD" launch party after the Leicester Square premiere, and no-one even remotely connected to the band was there. I did meet Dick Carruthers and a few other people connected to the "DVD" release and they were really good fun.

When I asked at the time if any of the band were going to show, they told me that they'd all gone for a meal round the corner and they now find that sort of thing a drag.

If any member of the band walks out at the "aftershow party" they are going to be mobbed by so many people (fans, media, over the top ticket payers), and realistically none of them want that.

I suppose what i'm saying is don't pay extra for an aftershow party if you expect to meet the band. The best hope of that is to find the nearest Indian restaurant and try and order a late night Saag Aloo!

Cheers!

what a loser , moon. and a downer. don't worry though, I won't share any other info with you

This twat doesn't know what he is talking about.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

We'll ensure his VIP invite is cancelled due to publicly posting details.

I am a huge Zep fan traveling from L.A., Ca. I have been on pins and needles for the past 2 months in anticipation of this show and all the changes that needed to be made. We are almost there! Yeha.

I would love to go to the dress rehearsal or VIP after party. Does anyone know how to arrange for me. Also are there any other parties going on Sat. 12/8 or Sun. 12/9 nights?

what a loser , moon. and a downer. don't worry though, I won't share any other info with you

Unlike you, I will actually be there, but I don't shout about it like you, and certainly don't need any more of your incorrect information.

I do love what someone else said about you..."willy waving". Pretty much sums you up I feel.

Archived