John Paul Pics

Heartbreaker_Girl

• Administrators

0000172649-004.jpg?size=67&uid=61d8b47d-cf8d-41dc-9d68-3d1b4be546c8&uniqID=2c896ee3-5711-438d-a7ee-fee72bb206cc

Paul McCartney Wrestling Pete Townshend on Stage (1979)

Paul McCartney wrestles Who guitarist Pete Townshend following a benefit concert at the Hammersmith Odeon in London for Cambodian refugees. Led Zeppelin bassist John Paul Jones watches the playful musicians from behind.

IMAGE:© Richard Melloul/Sygma/CORBIS

• 3 weeks later...

John Paul Jones- backstage at Pontiac Stadium -4-30-77

jones77_backstage2.jpg

I believe this is at Manticore Studios for rehearsals for the US 1977 tour.

JPJ.jpg

Nobody's Fault but Mine-Knebworth-1979-not sure which show.

PN004664.jpg

jpj23.jpg

Ten Years Gone- Knebworth 8-4-79

jpj12.jpg

Minneapolis-soundcheck 1-17-75

jones75_repet.jpg

Ten Years Gone--Chicago-4-10-77

jones77_acoustic.jpg

JPJ- with Robert- during rehearsals for the European 1980 tour.

JPJROB80.jpg

jpjlz_80a.jpg

jpjlz_77a.jpg

Tampa, Florida- backstage 6-3-77

jones77_backstage.jpg

• 1 year later...

JP78 - I don't know where it was taken, I saw it while looking around the internet and thought it was funny, so I saved it off.

I have a few more that aren't posted here much if anyone wants more. Thanks.

JP78 - I don't know where it was taken, I saw it while looking around the internet and thought it was funny, so I saved it off.

I have a few more that aren't posted here much if anyone wants more. Thanks.

it would be funny if the guy really didn't know jpj was there and the pic was being taken and some friends later showed him. but i'm guessing if he really was asleep they woke him up. the pic is so sweet and funny and shows the humorous side of jonesy that we have been seeing recently .

it would be funny if the guy really didn't know jpj was there and the pic was being taken and some friends later showed him. but i'm guessing if he really was asleep they woke him up. the pic is so sweet and funny and shows the humorous side of jonesy that we have been seeing recently .

No, he really was asleep, and they didn't wake him - it's the drummer from the Macabees, they also took pics of him with Dave Grohl .

Funny in a different way for me now. I had only seen the JPJ one and thought it was a sleeping/unsuspecting Zeppelin fan.

He's a huge Zeppelin fan :) TBF this was a VIP area at a festival and a lot of free drinks had been consumed ;)

Archived