Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

kingzoso

the Star Wars thread...

406 posts in this topic

Luke going to the Dark Side in EP. VIII ???

Two Star Wars Fans Discuss:

SWF 1: Luke, do you go over to the Dark Side?

SWF 2: Luke, you don't have to answer that question now!

Luke: I'll answer the question. You want answers?

SWF 1: I think I'm entitled to them.

Luke: You want answers?!

SWF 1: I want the truth!

Luke: You can't handle the truth!

Son, we live in a world that has sides, and those sides have to be guarded by knights with lightsabres. Who's gonna do it? You? You, SWF 2? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Obi-Wan Kenobi, and you curse the Sith. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that Obi-Wan Kenobi's death, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that dark side -- you need me on that dark side.

We use words like "honor," "code," "loyalty." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it.

I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a lightsabre and stand the post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think you're entitled to!

SWF 1: Do you go over to the Dark Side ?

Luke: I do the job I was --

SWF 1: Do you go over to the Dark Side ?

Luke: You're god damn right I do!!!

what`s yous thinking about the new movies...?

Dont know yet. But i know i am getting excited. Just less than 8 Months to go. I hope and think it will be the nearest thing to the first 3 films. Which are unbeatable.

Looking forward to this release.  Looks like the Walter family will have a date, early in the morning, at our favorite plush reclining leather seat theatre.  That's what we've done the past two releases.  Popcorn at 9 am is underrated.

wow wee the huge amount of merchandise for the movies is amazing. bet not buy any or man cave I`ll be moving into...

I have been commenting about all the Star Wars merch myself. I had been getting quite a few t-shirts. Had to give it up now, There are that many available. Just in the 1 superstore that we do our shop in. They get reduced after a few weeks. But like i say, Too many. The main one for me is the At-At one. With smaller diagrams on. Arrows pointing to its parts. That is now. Wait until around November when the next film is getting very near. All that said. I love it really. A fan as a boy, to now, A Dad myself.