Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

madison

What's the weather like where you are?

3,997 posts in this topic

What does one do when it rains for 48 hours straight ?.......watch "Noah" of course.

On 5/4/2017 at 2:34 AM, chillumpuffer said:

Dry and sunny again. The driest I can ever remember. I think we have had 4mm of rain since the beginning of April. I can't believe I am saying this but we do need some water. My garden is looking a bit dusty and the golf course is very hard. I feel a drought coming on.

Same here.  We had no measurable rain during the entire month of April.  A little precipitation so far this month, but still down in the severe drought zone.  Lots of fires towards the east coast, down here. 

Starting to warm up here. Just ruined by a wind that is too strong. Been like this for the last 2 days.

Much needed cool off with this breeze in Phoenix!

As glorious a day as one could wish. Clear blue sky, warm sun and no humidity. Just dusted off the BBQ for this evenings opener to the Barbie season. A dozen fresh Cornish Sardines, a fat Burger with red onion and some Asparagus spears are awaiting their fate. Organic chocolate Ice Cream with fresh Raspberries and Nectarines to finish

There will be wine or maybe a break with tradition, a cold Pironi. Some blond Maroc will finish the evening nicely :D

15 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Shit! I was so drunk yesterday, that I posted in the wrong thread! :P

Anyway, the weather absolutely sucks, at the moment! Way too hot and humid for my liking!! :wall:

Dreadful. rain rain and more rain. So much for the sun of the last few weeks. Just read that there will be no summer for the north of the UK. Cold and rainy for the foreseeable future :( 

First hot and humid day of the year in upstate NY.  Took cover off AC

Yesterday, 72 and sunny most of the day.  Today a high of 37, 3 inches of snow on the ground and another 16 hours of snow expected!

Global warming my ass!

^ Yawn....you actually have to understand what you're speaking about in order to have a valid statement.

90's, again, down here. Extreme drought. Only a quarter of an inch of rain in the past 10 weeks.  Hope the rainy season kicks in soon!

Walter,

As a certified Environmental Scientist with over 30 years work in the field, I know more about it than you EVER will!  Melt away little snowflake!

So far we got 8.5 inches and it isn't stopping!

Not a good day to be in Phoenix. Crikey, it's over 100° here! 

It's a Beautiful 64 F. A Break from the muggy heat!!

New Orleans was awesome, even with the humidity and sudden rainstorms. But with weather this gorgeous, it's good to be back home.

20170526_111224.thumb.jpg.3c0d47c6c6f87b3f8627fba417313007.jpg

20170526_111713.thumb.jpg.55cc9fea0b8495371ae5da87393ffe00.jpg

Hot and humid in the mornings and afternoons.

Cold and rainy in the evenings.

Could it possibly get any worse? I don't think so! :wall:

Posted (edited)

Fucking crescent moon shining nice in Phoenix on a nice clear night, but it's been air conditioning weather.

Edited by luvlz2

Dreadful. Really dreadful. Wet, windy and not warm either. A bit like October but lighter. Apparently all week is going to be the same. Low after Low and no summer.:(

Wow I have seen bad days here but this takes the Digestive. The trees are almost horizontal as the gale force winds batter everything. Driving rain only adds to the misery and it's fucking cold. I may have to put the heating on :o. Certainly a wood fire this evening as it was brassic last night.

If anyone wants to scoff at climate change then they need to come here. When I grew up in the 60's and 70's the seasons were pretty well defined. Summers were long and warm and the winters dark and cold. Now there is hardly a difference. It was warmer in December than June this year and it's always wet and cloudy. I feel sorry for the kids of today and tomorrow. Not knowing what a summer is like.

It's a bit like "Solyent Green".The Charlton Heston movie. When his neighbour goes for his euthanasia. He sees visions of blue skies and meadows as he passes away with a smile on his face. 

Dreadful. Rain rain and more rain. This could be the worst "summer" in living memory. It was  warmer on Christmas day than it was on Sunday. Forecast? errrr more rain