I love robert's fringe jacket. I want a cool fringe jacket but I can't find them anywhere. They have them in western stores, but they look like cowboy jackets and I want to look like a hippie, not a cowboy.

Have you tried second hand or thrift stores? I've gotten some great jackets there and often they have those styles for better prices than a western store would.

Have you tried second hand or thrift stores? I've gotten some great jackets there and often they have those styles for better prices than a western store would.

I would if I could but I can't. I live in a very small town, we don't even have a Goodwill. There isn't any where to go for something like that, but if I happen to go to a larger city anytime soon I will keep my eyes open.

I would if I could but I can't. I live in a very small town, we don't even have a Goodwill. There isn't any where to go for something like that, but if I happen to go to a larger city anytime soon I will keep my eyes open.

Aww - that's too bad but hopefully if you get to a larger city, you'll come across a store that has them.

really? i thought it looked more recent than that. thanks

It was 1969. You can tell from Robert' hair.

And here is the informations about this pic on gettyimages, though I'm not sure if the date is correct.

BOSTON, UNITED STATES - MAY 01: Led Zeppelin lead singer Robert Plant standing at counter at airport; prob. Boston.

i wasn't doubting you , just to me his face and hair looks more like the more mature robert, like the one in the same post where he is holding strands of his hair. and the wearing of the cowboy hat seemed to me to be something he would do in the 70's. that was just my first impression tis all. :)

Archived