Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Strider

2018 NFL Pick 'Em Pool

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Strider said:

Week 5 Schedule

THURSDAY OCT. 4

 Indianapolis @ New England

SUNDAY OCT. 7

Tennessee @ Buffalo

Miami @ Cincinnati

Baltimore @ Cleveland

Green Bay @ Detroit

Jacksonville @ Kansas City

Denver @ NY Jets

Atlanta @ Pittsburgh

NY Giants @ Carolina

Oakland @ SD Chargers

Minnesota @ Philadelphia

Arizona @ San Francisco

LA Rams @ Seattle

Dallas @ Houston

MONDAY OCT. 8

Washington @ New Orleans

Woohoo - at least I have one winning week!!! 

Let's see how quickly I can ruin that... :)  This is mostly road-team week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

New England (as much as I hope I am wrong-go Luck)

Buffalo (probably a must win to make anything of this season and it will not be easy.)

Cincinnati

Cleveland

Detroit

Jacksonville

Denver

Atlanta

Carolina

LA Chargers

Minnesota

San Francisco

Los Angeles Rams

Houston

New Orleans

 

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ebk said:

Woohoo - at least I have one winning week!!! 

Let's see how quickly I can ruin that... :)  This is mostly road-team week. 

Oh I have more faith in you, ebk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 4:34 AM, Strider said:

Week 5 Schedule

THURSDAY OCT. 4

 Indianapolis @ New England

SUNDAY OCT. 7

Tennessee @ Buffalo

Miami @ Cincinnati

Baltimore @ Cleveland

Green Bay @ Detroit

Jacksonville @ Kansas City

Denver @ NY Jets

Atlanta @ Pittsburgh

NY Giants @ Carolina

Oakland @ SD Chargers

Minnesota @ Philadelphia

Arizona @ San Francisco

LA Rams @ Seattle

Dallas @ Houston

MONDAY OCT. 8

Washington @ New Orleans

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New England
Tennessee
Cincinnati
Baltimore
Green Bay
Jacksonville
NY Jets
Pittsburgh
Carolina
Oakland
Philadelphia
San Francisco
La Rams
Houston
New Orleans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go new Englands go!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2018 at 7:43 PM, kipper said:

Me: Patriots

my cat: Patriots

😃

I'm not going through this again. Andy Dick tried to troll this thread last year, making assumptions (wrong, as usual) about Walter's picks and trying to rope LZF77 into his shenanigans.

I know Walter and his family. They each make their own picks. Andy has a bug up his ass about Walter and can't deal with it.

This thread is an oasis for people to come and have some fun with the football season and leave the petty bullshit that some people bring to the Forum behind. If you can't leave it behind, then don't play.

If Andy is nudging you, kipper, to make these posts about Walter's picks, I suggest you stop or I won't take your picks anymore. You two want to keep up your baloney elsewhere on the Forum, if it is fine with Sam it's fine with me.

But leave it out of this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Strider said:

I'm not going through this again. Andy Dick tried to troll this thread last year, making assumptions (wrong, as usual) about Walter's picks and trying to rope LZF77 into his shenanigans.

I know Walter and his family. They each make their own picks. Andy has a bug up his ass about Walter and can't deal with it.

This thread is an oasis for people to come and have some fun with the football season and leave the petty bullshit that some people bring to the Forum behind. If you can't leave it behind, then don't play.

If Andy is nudging you, kipper, to make these posts about Walter's picks, I suggest you stop or I won't take your picks anymore. You two want to keep up your baloney elsewhere on the Forum, if it is fine with Sam it's fine with me.

But leave it out of this thread.

Andy Dick. ;) 

Sean, I've left the NFL thread in peace this year. As far as your competition, you've brought my name into the competition for two straight years now, when I haven't even wanted to play in it.

You shouldn't assume things, based on your dislike for me, or the fact that others see the same things. In fact, I didn't try to rope LZ77 into anything last year. He said something on his own. Same as kipper, I'm certain. Why else would you be saying "If Andy is nudging you..."?

Edited by apantherfrommd
for peace's sake I'm fine if you insult me, but don't insult on assumptions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Strider said:

I'm not going through this again. Andy Dick tried to troll this thread last year, making assumptions (wrong, as usual) about Walter's picks and trying to rope LZF77 into his shenanigans.

I know Walter and his family. They each make their own picks. Andy has a bug up his ass about Walter and can't deal with it.

This thread is an oasis for people to come and have some fun with the football season and leave the petty bullshit that some people bring to the Forum behind. If you can't leave it behind, then don't play.

If Andy is nudging you, kipper, to make these posts about Walter's picks, I suggest you stop or I won't take your picks anymore. You two want to keep up your baloney elsewhere on the Forum, if it is fine with Sam it's fine with me.

But leave it out of this thread.

strider,

I was just making a joke because I misunderstood someting but you already cleared it up. This is a fun thread and Im glad to be part of it, and chance to be one of the boys.

Im sorry my joke went flat, but really I didnt even know who this Andy Dick is. Im having fun especially since I dont follow football or watch the games. Only person who is nudging me is a guy at work who helps with the picks. I didnt mean in any offense to you, I was just teasing walter because he is always teasing me. Im having fun especially hoping I might win more as I learn more.

Sorry,

Kipper

 

PS.  Okay I just saw the other post and so "Andy Dick" is Apanther then?    Uh, no, I wasn't nudged by him at all. I just saw what I thought was Walter having two different pick lists and I thought that strange because I was comparing my picks to his but it looked like he had two lists and so I asked. I didnt realize at first it was for his family. I dont have any kids, my cats I guess are my family so I was just making a joke is all with my cat having a pick too.  Apanther had noting to do with my joke please dont blame him.

 

 

 

 

Edited by kipper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, kipper said:

PS.  Okay I just saw the other post and so "Andy Dick" is Apanther then?    Uh, no, I wasn't nudged by him at all. I just saw what I thought was Walter having two different pick lists and I thought that strange because I was comparing my picks to his but it looked like he had two lists and so I asked. I didnt realize at first it was for his family. I dont have any kids, my cats I guess are my family so I was just making a joke is all with my cat having a pick too.  Apanther had noting to do with my joke please dont blame him.

 

I'll accept your word and say no more about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Strider said:

I'll accept your word and say no more about it.

Dont worry Sean, I am not going to go off!!!  LOL😎:lol:

LedZeppfan77's Cat

Buffalo

Buffalo

Buffalo

Buffalo

Rams

Rams

Rams

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

New England   W

 

Buffalo

Cinci

Baltimore

Green Bay

KC

NY Jets

Pittsburgh

Carolina

Chargers

Philly

San Fran

LA Rams

Dallas

 

New Orleans

 

Edited by Bong-Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:15 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Dont worry Sean, I am not going to go off!!!  LOL😎:lol:

LedZeppfan77's Cat

Buffalo

Buffalo

Buffalo

Buffalo

Rams

Rams

Rams

Careful. He'll get a call from a paranoid, asking to look up your cat's butt for bugs too. I'm brainwashing cats to make picks. :lol: j/k

Best wishes to everyone. It's a good competition, Sean. And you and your friend were WRONG. Best wishes to you and your buddy too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, apantherfrommd said:

Careful. He'll get a call from a paranoid, asking to look up your cat's butt for bugs too. I'm brainwashing cats to make picks. :lol: j/k

Best wishes to everyone. It's a good competition, Sean. And you and your friend were WRONG. Best wishes to you and your buddy too.

The only paranoid here is you, proven time and time again. Me and my friend? What friend? As usual, I have no idea what you are talking about. 

Edited by Strider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2018 at 7:15 PM, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Dont worry Sean, I am not going to go off!!!  LOL😎:lol:

LedZeppfan77's Cat

Buffalo

Buffalo

Buffalo

Buffalo

Rams

Rams

Rams

Did he put money down on those picks? 😏

We could do everyone's cats picks...see who has the best cat. Or dogs, too, for those who don't have a cat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rolling the dice on this week's picks. Probably get burned...starting with my first pick on Sunday. 

Buffalo 

Cincinnati

Cleveland

Green Bay

Kansas City

Denver

Pittsburgh

Carolina

Oakland

Philadelphia

San Francisco

Rams

Houston

New Orleans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strider,

here are the rest of my picks for week 5

Titans Panthers Bengals Ravens packers chiefs Broncos Stealers Chargers Eagles 49es Rams Texans Saints

Strider, I also want to go ahead and put in my Thurs pick for week 6 if I can. I have to move to another apartment in the building starting tomorrow and just in case I dont get my computer set up by thurs I want to not miss that days pick

so if okay I will pick the Eagles for thurs 10/11

I think I should be all set up again before next sunday for the rest

 

thanks

kipper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 10:48 PM, Strider said:

I'm not going through this again. Andy Dick tried to troll this thread last year, making assumptions (wrong, as usual) about Walter's picks and trying to rope LZF77 into his shenanigans.

I know Walter and his family. They each make their own picks. Andy has a bug up his ass about Walter and can't deal with it.

This thread is an oasis for people to come and have some fun with the football season and leave the petty bullshit that some people bring to the Forum behind. If you can't leave it behind, then don't play.

If Andy is nudging you, kipper, to make these posts about Walter's picks, I suggest you stop or I won't take your picks anymore. You two want to keep up your baloney elsewhere on the Forum, if it is fine with Sam it's fine with me.

But leave it out of this thread.

Wrong.  I did leave the baloney out of this thread. YOU DIDN'T. Do you want Sam in it? I'll call him. ;) I don't need any of it. So fine.

Nice defense of your friend over nothing.

4 hours ago, Strider said:

The only paranoid here is you, proven time and time again. Me and my friend? What friend? As usual, I have no idea what you are talking about. 

Nice edit: (counting the edit 50 minutes later which was "The only paranoid here is you, proven time and time again.")

Are you ready for some football or more proctology, Strider? If not for the edit, I wouldn't have posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, apantherfrommd said:

Wrong.  I did leave the baloney out of this thread. YOU DIDN'T. Do you want Sam in it? I'll call him. ;) I don't need any of it. So fine.

Nice defense of your friend over nothing.

Nice edit: (counting the edit 50 minutes later which was "The only paranoid here is you, proven time and time again.")

Are you ready for some football or more proctology, Strider? If not for the edit, I wouldn't have posted.

If that is what helps you sleep at night, fine. Karma will take care of you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Strider said:

If that is what helps you sleep at night, fine. Karma will take care of you.

It sure will. *Reported*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

🏈

🏈

🏈

🏈

☮️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tennessee 
Cincinnati 
Baltimore 
Green Bay 
Kansas City 
Denver 
Pittsburgh 
Carolina 
San Diego 
Philadelphia 
San Francisco 
LA
Dallas 
New Orleans 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tennessee 

Cincinnati

Baltimore 

Detroit

Kansas City

NY Jets

Atlanta

Carolina

Chargers

Philadelphia

Arizona 

LA Rams

Dallas

New Orleans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×