Dom DeLuise

danelectro59

let's not forget he appeared in "the muppet movie"...a classic!

my dom deluise story...

i was on a flight from raleigh to jacksonville in the late 90's and got up from my seat in the exit row to get something from the overheard bin...when i went to sit back down, i noticed that a very large gentleman had sat down in the seat next to mine and because the armrest was up he overflowed into my seat...the flight was not full so i figured i would just move...as i was collecting my things, i noticed his briefcase had an engraved plaque "d. deluise"...

a terrific entertainer and truly funny man.

http://www.popeater.com/movies/article/dom...e-dies%2F464322

How's it going "danelectro59?" I WAS SO SADDENED upon hearing about Dom DeLuise's passing! He was truly a very funny man. I loved him in "SMOKEY AND THE BANDIT 2," he sure knew how to entertain people. He will be missed. ROCK ON!

Oh well!! How about the brilliant roll he played in "Blazing Saddles" the show director, "Buddy Bizarre"!!!

RIP Dom

How's it going "BonzoLikeDrumer?" I LOVE BLAZING SADDLES! Dom DeLuise was hilarious in that movie. ROCK ON!

How's it going "BonzoLikeDrumer?" I LOVE BLAZING SADDLES! Dom DeLuise was hilarious in that movie. ROCK ON!

Mel is the top's! A couple of my favorite comedy flick's, "Blazing Saddles" and "Space Balls"!

I've seen a few intervenes with others that have worked on his movie's (including Dom) and they had nothing but good thing's to say about him.

some funny quotes from the movie...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071230/quotes

Nothing on Dom so I'll add... Wrong!!!!!! and how about, Oh! Not yet! Wait till I get out!!!

Mel is the top's! A couple of my favorite comedy flick's, "Blazing Saddles" and "Space Balls"!

I've seen a few intervenes with others that have worked on his movie's (including Dom) and they had nothing but good thing's to say about him.

some funny quotes from the movie...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071230/quotes

Nothing on Dom so I'll add... Wrong!!!!!! and how about, Oh! Not yet! Wait till I get out!!!

How's it going "BonzoLikeDrumer?" I always liked the way Dom said "YOU SON-OF-A-BITCH!" He always made that statement sound funny. R.I.P Dom, ROCK ON!

How's it going "danelectro59?" I WAS SO SADDENED upon hearing about Dom DeLuise's passing! He was truly a very funny man. I loved him in "SMOKEY AND THE BANDIT 2," he sure knew how to entertain people. He will be missed. ROCK ON!

Absolutely. He and Burt Reynolds were a natural comedic team. Beside SATB2, there was "The End" and the Cannonball Run movies where Dom played his alter ego "Captain Chaos" Man, those were too hilarious. He was truly a giant in the entertainment business.

Absolutely. He and Burt Reynolds were a natural comedic team. Beside SATB2, there was "The End" and the Cannonball Run movies where Dom played his alter ego "Captain Chaos" Man, those were too hilarious. He was truly a giant in the entertainment business.

How's it going "danelectro59?" I REMEMBER THOSE MOVIES WELL! Damn those were good movies! ROCK ON!

Archived