Looking for Plant-like clothing!

Ok, first of all, if this is posted in the wrong place please let me know! I'm still not totally familiar with the site, and have had a long break from it while finishing up with finals and such :) I'm looking for clothing stores that have clothes akin to Robert Plant's. I know that's kinda broad, but basically I'm looking for 70's bellbottoms, flowy tops, platform boots, etc. I've always had a similar style but Robert has inspired me to get even more creative with my look :) If anyone has found any cool stores or even clothing websites that have things like this, please share! Thank you very much! :)

Ok, first of all, if this is posted in the wrong place please let me know! I'm still not totally familiar with the site, and have had a long break from it while finishing up with finals and such :) I'm looking for clothing stores that have clothes akin to Robert Plant's. I know that's kinda broad, but basically I'm looking for 70's bellbottoms, flowy tops, platform boots, etc. I've always had a similar style but Robert has inspired me to get even more creative with my look :) If anyone has found any cool stores or even clothing websites that have things like this, please share! Thank you very much! :)

I know a store in the red light district in Amsterdam that sells hand made Plantish clothes, last time I bought a great looking silver blouse there.

If you ever come to in Holland feel free to contact me for a shopping trip!

I know a store in the red light district in Amsterdam that sells hand made Plantish clothes, last time I bought a great looking silver blouse there.

If you ever come to in Holland feel free to contact me for a shopping trip!

Do they have a website?

Maybe the best is to visit some second hand shops,and also I've found tons of great plant-like clothes in market few km from my town.

I'm in love with that market.

The easiest way is to search in attics and other places.

That's how I found jewelry which is almost the same as Robert's.And it's over 30 years old.

• 3 weeks later...

Your location would be helpful. :lol:

There's a shop called Aardvarks in Hermosa Beach, California that has all sorts of vintage 70s and hippy clothing.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm into plants fashion too, and it's tough being a guy trying to dress like plant in the 70's!

check out dressthatman.com they have all sorts of 70's vintage clothing-it is pricy though

also sazzvintage.com

diesel also has some cool jeans that look similar to plant's, though they aren't bell bottoms (go to dress that man for those)

nordstroms is always good too.

Addendum: If possible, original creations are priceless..you can search on-line for Butterick, Simplicity 1970's, 60's patterns available for sale...this would be absolute original...

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http...%3D100%26um%3D1

Vintage Clothing Store...

http://www.ballyhoovintage.com

Original Thread Rock Fashion now and Then

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?sh...=70%27s+fashion

• 2 months later...

Wow, thank you so much everybody for all the great tips and stores to check out!!!!! Sorry I've been MIA, I've had some BAAAD computer issues which are just recently getting resolved...viruses, worms, the works :( but all is better now!!! I currently live in New Orleans (just moved), so if anyone knows of anything specific there, that would be great!!!!! :) Thanks SO so much again!!!!!

Archived