Pilgrimage Sites

Deborah J

Last night I watched Infocus: Visions of Whales. What an amazing place!! Beautiful land and towns. Definitely have to visit parts of Whales. It was an aeriel view over the area. Breathtaking scenery.

Just a teeny point but it's Wales. Whales are the mammals. :)

Just a teeny point but it's Wales. Whales are the mammals. :)

Ooops. I should pay more attention:-) Too much of the animal lover coming out in me. Anyway, this overview of Wales was amazing. I can't believe I have never visited.

Ooops. I should pay more attention:-) Too much of the animal lover coming out in me. Anyway, this overview of Wales was amazing. I can't believe I have never visited.

I've never been either but all the photos I've seen are spectacular and I hope to make it there someday very soon!

How many of you have visited the Castles and Cottage that most of their songs were Created/Recorded. This would make a great vacation trip!

One might go to these sites:

2008000462.jpg

The Edgewater Inn Seattle. They say you can fish from a window there, or just stay inside and have 'red snapper' in your room...

forum2.jpg

The "Fabulous Forum" in Inglewood Califonia. Where the best Zep bootlegs were recorded straight off the mix board. (Thank's Eddie!)

025011_EXT_01_J.jpg

The Continental Hyatt House on Sunset Blvd. West Hollywood Calif. (aka: Riot House) where many a candle and incense was burned... or teenage girl shagged by a wizard.

middle bay, you folks wouldnt know unless you grew up there. a wide open bay surrounded by salt marshes and cuts and creeks where it was great to up with. all i have to say is get your kids a thirteen foot boston whaler, or carolina skiff and let them go....its a great way to grow up.

Archived