Jimmy the White Hot Guitar Legend

blair

I haven't been on for awhile, so I figured I'd stop in and see what everyone's been up to.

New drawing for Jimmy as an SF:

pagey65tall.jpg

This is wonderful indeed, you are so talented, keep on, you are doing it great!!! :thumbsup:

I wish I could see it better, but the tears in my eyes are preventing me. Seriously, that's a beautiful picture. You know how to put a man's soul onto paper, don't you? I think so. Man, what a great work of art.

I haven't been on for awhile, so I figured I'd stop in and see what everyone's been up to.

pagey65tall.jpg

This is simply perfect! Such gorgeous Silver Fox Jimmy :wub:

I have seen your another portraits on deviant art and I admire them! Especially the eyes expression, it is like alive.

Such great artwork :bravo:

This is wonderful indeed, you are so talented, keep on, you are doing it great!!! :thumbsup:

Thank you! I always obsess about drawing Jimmy - it has to be perfect, because it's him.

I wish I could see it better, but the tears in my eyes are preventing me. Seriously, that's a beautiful picture. You know how to put a man's soul onto paper, don't you? I think so. Man, what a great work of art.

Thank you, sincerely, although you are too kind! I could never do more than draw a mere reflection of his greatness.... He has such an beautiful smile.

These drawings will be donated to Memories In Music, a UK Tribute for Charity website, in honor of Jimmy and to help raise money for Casa Jimmy at their launch party this August.

Blair, I've visited your online gallery via the link in the Zeppelin Drawings thread. Your work is truly first rate. Amazing! And this one...if I hadn't seen it was you who posted, I'd have needed to clean my glasses to realise it was a sketch. Hell, the word sketch sounds so crude. It's a magnificent piece of art! I'm curious, what is the actual size? Were I you I would seriously consider offering lithos up for sale. I know you do it out of passion for Zeppelin, but I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking there's things you've done I'd like on my wall!

Cheers, Ev :beer:

pagey65tall.jpg

Didn't I tell you they would ALL LOVE it?

Well, you already know what I think of it ^^

Blair, I've visited your online gallery via the link in the Zeppelin Drawings thread. Your work is truly first rate. Amazing! And this one...if I hadn't seen it was you who posted, I'd have needed to clean my glasses to realise it was a sketch. Hell, the word sketch sounds so crude. It's a magnificent piece of art! I'm curious, what is the actual size? Were I you I would seriously consider offering lithos up for sale. I know you do it out of passion for Zeppelin, but I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking there's things you've done I'd like on my wall!

Cheers, Ev :beer:

well, thanks Ev, I'm truly honored! The actual size of all my portrait drawings are 9 x12 approx. I will be offering prints for sale maybe in the next month or two, on Memories In Music That way I won't feel like I'm making money off of Zep, because most of the money will go to charities that Jimmy is involved with.

This drawing (the original) will be shipped to the UK in a few weeks for their launch party. I made Annie promise that if Jimmy likes and wants it, it goes to him.

I second that. I would purchase one...this one. Name your price.

Write me at My email address if you're seriously interested. I own a fine art printer, and was planning to print signed limited editions for Memories In Music - this way the majority of the money will go to Casa Jimmy. I may be able to print some before I ship to the UK, and I can still donate 75% to Casa Jimmy. (I don't plan to make money from print sales, just cover printing and shipping costs).

I'm honored you like it, really!!

Didn't I tell you they would ALL LOVE it?

Well, you already know what I think of it ^^

And that's why I dedicated it to you, I know what a Jimmy fan you are from DA :)

Blair--

This is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I thought it was a photograph..and even when i kept reading about the "drawing", I still couldn't even wrap my brain around that fact!! I had to read ALL the posts up to now to get myself to believe it...WOW..... You are incredibly gifted. I am proud to be living in RI witth you!!!!!! (I live in North Providence)

All the best--

Sharon

Archived