Serial Killers...

lzzoso

On 3/10/2020 at 10:39 AM, kipper said:

My favorite cereal killer has always been this guy:

101_5940_ucp.jpg

I used to eat hell outta that stuff. That and Fruit Loops & Cocoa Puffs. Those were my three go-to's. One time my dad had me try that Grape Nuts shit, fucking awful. Crazy bastard, drinks and whores around but thinks Grape Nuts are gonna save his ass.

On 3/11/2020 at 11:34 PM, PeaceFrogYum said:

I used to eat hell outta that stuff[Count Chocula]. That and Fruit Loops & Cocoa Puffs. Those were my three go-to's. One time my dad had me try that Grape Nuts shit, fucking awful. Crazy bastard, drinks and whores around but thinks Grape Nuts are gonna save his ass.

One of the funniest lines in Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' was when he had Norm McDonald on and they were talking about what if Norm did a similar format show to Jerry's car thing, and Norm said, "it would be called me alone by myself in my apartment eating Count Chocula--- who would want to watch that?"

12 minutes ago, kipper said:

One of the funniest lines in Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' was when he had Norm McDonald on and they were talking about what if Norm did a similar format show to Jerry's car thing, and Norm said, "it would be called me alone by myself in my apartment eating Count Chocula--- who would want to watch that?"

Norm McDonald is one hell of a funny guy.

On 2/18/2020 at 8:27 PM, luvlz2 said:

Notorious killer Charles Starkweather's ex-girlfriend denied pardon by Nebraska https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/notorious-killer-charles-starkweather-s-ex-girlfriend-denied-pardon-nebraska-n1138386

200218-charles-starkweather-caril-fugate-1958-ac-854p_d05c383b919da3a8820a50413391e584.fit-2000w.thumb.jpg.88eca8836e6ae655b1b81c98b7392165.jpg

The great Japanese doom metal band Church of Misery has a song about him (and other serial killers):

On 3/20/2020 at 2:47 AM, kipper said:

Norm is a funny guy.

Another one of my favorite Norm bits.

How the fuck did this turn into a comedy thread? It won't be funny when a serial killer meets your loved ones and you watch the system release him to the public on circumstantial evidence. 

On 3/21/2020 at 10:29 AM, Badgeholder Still said:

How the fuck did this turn into a comedy thread? It won't be funny when a serial killer meets your loved ones and you watch the system release him to the public on circumstantial evidence. 

but as long as he is not a hypocrite, because that's the worse part.

• 3 months later...
On 3/21/2020 at 10:29 AM, Badgeholder Still said:

Well, some serial killers are funny...  some not all.  I mean take like the one guy who would dress up as a clown. Clowns are kind  of funny. aren't they?  Well, unless people are scared of clowns, and then I guess they aren't funny-- so why not then be a serial killing clown?

I'll have to think more on the subject.

Edited by kipper

On 6/26/2020 at 11:56 PM, kipper said:

Well, some serial killers are funny...  some not all.  I mean take like the one guy who would dress up as a clown. Clowns are kind  of funny. aren't they?  Well, unless people are scared of clowns, and then I guess they aren't funny-- so why not then be a serial killing clown?

I'll have to think more on the subject.

Amazon.com: Watch Gacy: The Crawl Space | Prime Video

To be accurate, Gacy never dressed up as a clown and killed people. Gacy was a very weird, very complex man who like many serial killers could compartmentalize his life. On the one hand you had Gacy the respected contractor, the beloved neighbor, and occasional clown who would perform for children. On the other hand you had the sadist serial killer Gacy who only got away with his crimes due to extreme police apathy regarding missing teenage boys and young adults. Very similar to the debacle a decade later regarding Jeffrey Dahmer and the Milwaukee police who actually returned a naked, bleeding victim back to Dahmer after the victim escaped. Then when the same person went missing the same cops called it a homo-cide.

Gacy was an impulse killer, somewhat disorganized in his method, and of average intelligence. The only reason he was able to kill 33 boys / young men was because the police just sucked. Then again this is the reason why most killers go un-punished is due to gross police negligence. Only 10 - 60% of murders are solved in the US (we have the lowest clear rate of any developed nation) and the mean solve rate is around 25-30%.

Bonus Fact: If a gun is used to kill someone, the percentage those cases are solved is a dismal 10% max as guns can kill from a distance and leave little evidence.

Edited by PeaceFrogYum

I'd say the worst serial killer ever is Dean Corll who tortured and murdered dozens of young men.

Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris were also absolutely evil torturers.

Randy Kraft is another complete b@stard who never seems to get mentioned.

He was dubbed the Freeway Killer , a name also given to two other California serial killers William Bonin and Patrick Kearney.

All of them preyed on young men.

Edited by Boleskine

5 hours ago, Boleskine said:

I'd say the worst serial killer ever is Dean Corll who tortured and murdered dozens of young men.

Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris were also absolutely evil torturers.

Randy Kraft is another complete b@stard who never seems to get mentioned.

He was dubbed the Freeway Killer , a name also given to two other California serial killers William Bonin and Patrick Kearney.

All of them preyed on young men.

You should look up Robert Ben Rhoades, that guy was REALLY messed up. He was a sexual sadist who was an over the road trucker who picked up run away's and prostitutes. One of his victims got away, ran to a police station all tore up, literally tore up from the torture he had done to her, and the cops did nothing because she was a run away. Took them several more years and several more dead women before he was caught.

16 minutes ago, PeaceFrogYum said:

You should look up Robert Ben Rhoades, that guy was REALLY messed up. He was a sexual sadist who was an over the road trucker who picked up run away's and prostitutes. One of his victims got away, ran to a police station all tore up, literally tore up from the torture he had done to her, and the cops did nothing because she was a run away. Took them several more years and several more dead women before he was caught.

Thanks , never heard of him.

• 3 years later...
On 9/3/2009 at 8:57 AM, Babs said:

In my neighbourhood Willy Pickton has killed over 60 women. He fed them to his pigs.

He was convicted last year.

Child killer Cliff Olson Vancouver B.C

Gary Ridgeway was the Green River Killer in Seattle. Ted Bundy also out of Seattle.

They arrested the Hillside strangler in Bellingham Washington

The Pacific Northwest has turned out some awful people.....

I'm not far from the Green River and they found one of Ridgeway's victims just outside of town here. Our chickenshit governor outlawed the death penalty.