Anyone here related to Robert, Jimmy, John, or Bonzo?

i cant imagine that if anyone were related to the band they'd come on here and announce it. the response would be hunderds of questions fired at them from across the spectrum of serious to silly - what's their favourite colour socks - that kind of thing. which would be pretty tiring

How many generations are you willing to go back?

Aren't we all brothers and sisters somewhere down the line?

I'd be willing to bet even I'm related to at least one of them if we go back 100 generations or less seeing as how my lineage is English. 7 degrees of separation and all.

How many generations are you willing to go back?

Aren't we all brothers and sisters somewhere down the line?

I'd be willing to bet even I'm related to at least one of them if we go back 100 generations or less seeing as how my lineage is English. 7 degrees of separation and all.

Yeah, that right!!! Ha Ha Ha!! being as most all white folk's in the world (not all but a large portion) are some sort of Anglo Saxon in origin, then yes, we are related! B)

• 2 months later...

i cant imagine that if anyone were related to the band they'd come on here and announce it. the response would be hunderds of questions fired at them from across the spectrum of serious to silly - what's their favourite colour socks - that kind of thing. which would be pretty tiring

Wait a sec...

Are YOU related?

I've met both Jason and Zoe Bonham. Both are very nice people who didn't seem to mind talking to me about their dad. An old associate of mine was so damn lucky. He was a buddy of Zoe's and he told me one night that she showed him and some other friends old home movies of Bonzo jamming with people like CSN, Paul McCartney, etc. I would have killed to see those rare films. :o

I've met both Jason and Zoe Bonham. Both are very nice people who didn't seem to mind talking to me about their dad. An old associate of mine was so damn lucky. He was a buddy of Zoe's and he told me one night that she showed him and some other friends old home movies of Bonzo jamming with people like CSN, Paul McCartney, etc. I would have killed to see those rare films. :o

Omgg, that is sooo awesome!!! When I was really little, probably around 5 or 6, my family and I were at Steve Weiss's house and I wasn't a Zeppelin fan at that age so I really did not care at all about this lol but my mom told me he was showing them all these photos he had of Zep and Bad Company and things of that nature. I'm so mad that I was too young to appreciate that back then!

Edited by Taylore

Wow ok, I didn't realize this thread was so old so sorry for bumping it lol. Anyway, I must be an idiot but who is Alison Plant? Is that Robert's sister?

Yes, sorry for the delyaed response, I was away from a computer for a few hours. Alison is Robert's younger sister.