SURE HOPE JIMMY DYES HIS HAIR.

It disheartens me to think that people really care about what his hair looks like. It's still Jimmy Page.

I agree--who cares what his hair looks like? He's a great guitar player; it's not like he's just famous for his hair or something.

Look all I said was he should dye it for the show and filming of the concert. I personally like the gray to but this is show business it would look better thats all I was trying to say. geezz I dident know my thread would cause all this commotion.

OH, i HAVE no problems with the thread. It's a valid talking point. So Rock on!

^ :o Oh hell no. He'll look like a ham with pepper on in. Just like I told that bloke on the old board (I can't remember his name :ph34r: ). I'm really bad with names. :( Still trying to figure out who everyone is now after the change.

55852209.jpg

jimmy-page-colour90.jpg

It’s only semantics, but coloring your hair sounds better than dyeing your hair.

Since 99% of everyone seems to love his gray hair, if he reads this topic he may infer that conversely everyone hated his dark hair when he had it.

So Jimmy I’d like to say that you look equally good with dark or light hair.

I think dark hair makes him look younger though. Maybe a brown shade instead of black would be more natural. But it's so much easier to leave it natural, he probably doesn't want to bother with coloring his hair at this point in his life.

Also it was mentioned somewhere that “looks” have nothing to do with the band. Tell that to Robert Plant back in the 1970s, he may have disagreed. : )

p.s.

For those who aren’t aware, in the My Controls/Board Settings section you can make the “number of posts to show for each topic page” as high as 40. Doing this only makes this topic 3 pages long. Also you can turn off avatars and signatures if you don’t want to see them.

TangerineWannabe, thank you so much for the wonderful pics of Jimmy Plant - I just love them, no matter if the hair is black or white!

Thank you Claudia, but the credit goes to tyedye who posted these on 12/7/07.

I replied to that post which included the pictures but I deleted their text and the name so tyedye wouldn’t think that I was replying to what they actually wrote in the post.

I just needed the pictures as a reference to what I was writing.

Edit:

I just went and added the name back into the Quote line so there wouldn’t be any confusion in the future.

It disheartens me to think that people really care about what his hair looks like. It's still Jimmy Page.

He is still and will forever be the same man he use to be. It's not his looks that really matter here. I don't know about anyone else but it is his very soul that shines though the music he created, not the color of his hair. God broke the mold when he created Jimmy Page. He has a very bright aura about him, and it's not the color of his hair that makes him who he is. What makes him who he is would be an entirely different subject. In terms of looks, he is more then his hair. Does anybody else see it, or is it just me :unsure:

jimmypagecolour84yi5.jpg

snf07jimmy400499a1qk5.jpg

Black, brown, silver or grey, his smile says it all :wub: :wub: :wub:

:notworthy:

I love those photo's!!

He's gorgeous! Then & NOW!!!!

I can't believe this thread is still going!!!!

It took me a minute to adjust when I saw him all gray, but it definitely fits. He looks great.

Maybe he should do a long wizard's beard. And definitely a robe rather than the jumpsuit. :D Maybe I should start another thread.... "should Jimmy go full-on Wizard?"

lol, j/k, I'm not going to do that.

Keep Rockin' Jimmy(and talk Robert into a small tour!)

For those who aren’t aware, in the My Controls/Board Settings section you can make the “number of posts to show for each topic page” as high as 40. Doing this only makes this topic 3 pages long. Also you can turn off avatars and signatures if you don’t want to see them.

Oh Yeah .... TW... that's S.O.P. for Me !! :D

Archived