I'm off to London my friends...

As each day gets closer, the more excited I get....I wish we all could be there....seriously, everyone on here deserves to be there IMO....I know I'm very lucky...this is gonna be great...just fucking great...the crowd will be so loud...pure energy....the first notes of the first song will be magic...maybe better then sex :blink: ........I promise to represent and hoepfully meet a few of you...for those not there...you'll be in my thoughts and I promise to give a detailed report of the show....won't be back till late Tues.....until then dear people, LED ZEPPELIN you have one mission that Monday.....DESTROY!!!

As each day gets closer, the more excited I get....I wish we all could be there....seriously, everyone on here deserves to be there IMO....I know I'm very lucky...this is gonna be great...just fucking great...the crowd will be so loud...pure energy....the first notes of the first song will be magic...maybe better then sex :blink: ........I promise to represent and hoepfully meet a few of you...for those not there...you'll be in my thoughts and I promise to give a detailed report of the show....won't be back till late Tues.....until then dear people, LED ZEPPELIN you have one mission that Monday.....DESTROY!!!

Have a safe journey and a great time!

Can't wait for your report

I SO LIKE WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN.

Here Here !! I will be back tues morning so hopefully give report too !! If we don't meet enjoy the gig !! :)

Archived