Compilation Of Jimmy Dancing

• 2 weeks later...

nice one, I thought of making a Jimmy Jumps compilation, didnt get very far though

He always did that jump during 'Rock And Roll' on the '98 tour. At the SECC in Glasgow (7/12/95) there was a delay receiving the double-neck for TSRTS and he did some shoulder moves and slide and shuffle steps after

the band went into an instrumental jam. I happened to film that and will post to YouTube sometime. Funny!

He always did that jump during 'Rock And Roll' on the '98 tour. At the SECC in Glasgow (7/12/95) there was a delay receiving the double-neck for TSRTS and he did some shoulder moves and slide and shuffle steps after

the band went into an instrumental jam. I happened to film that and will post to YouTube sometime. Funny!

Steve I found a vid of Glasgow and one of Cornwall, only the first track whole lotta love from cornwall could it be yours?its filmed from the middle on the left

Thank you so much Zoso Made You for sharing this!

I love watching that man. He was/is incredible. He is so into the music and loves every second of his time on stage.

Also, I could watch the clip of The Ocean - NY '73 show over and over, love the way Jimmy moves during this song. And, at 1:03 into the song he looks directly into the camera and I just melt.

Posting the link, check it out:

I think he looks and moves wonderfully - not dorkish or silly at all. It's not many people who could keep their dignity while wearing a dragon suit (with or without white shoes), but Jimmy is awesome.

Ever notice how Nancy Wilson has several Page moves in her stage repertoire; she's clearly studied him.

Where is the page shuffel? Man i was waiting for that! Its seen in the knebworth videos of whole lotta love when hes stepping away from the mic and also kashmir. I was also waiting for the achilles last stand parts when he does the uh uh uh part with robert and at the end of achilles last stand when he steps forward every low e. Man what a beast! He knows how to work it!

I think he looks and moves wonderfully - not dorkish or silly at all. It's not many people who could keep their dignity while wearing a dragon suit (with or without white shoes), but Jimmy is awesome.

Ever notice how Nancy Wilson has several Page moves in her stage repertoire; she's clearly studied him.

I clearly noticed that.

Thank you so much Zoso Made You for sharing this!

I love watching that man. He was/is incredible. He is so into the music and loves every second of his time on stage.

Also, I could watch the clip of The Ocean - NY '73 show over and over, love the way Jimmy moves during this song. And, at 1:03 into the song he looks directly into the camera and I just melt.

Posting the link, check it out:

WOW he is just so awesome in this I could watch it over and over!!

Archived