Led Zep: Uncensored

Again, I have no clue why people look down so hard on Cole's book or HOTG. Other than the the whole they sold their soles to Satan, what is bullshit? They did drugs and banged groupies. So what? Nothing I read in either of those books seemed unbelievable to me. If anything, it was pretty much the way I pictured the Zeppelin scene back in the day. I enjoyed both books and have read them several times.

"they sold their soles to Satan"

Hi Wolfman,

You have had a dyslexic moment me thinks, but i do know that Santa was in need of some footwear for his Elves at that time, maybe they sold their Soles to him, maybe that's what you meant, hey? ;)

Regards, Danny

I was going to ask what are the best Zep books to get, i only have The Concert file atm....

I read it and enjoyed it, however it is a book about the sensationalize dirt on the band and really wonder just how clear Richard's memory was from that time. He has admitted to either being boozed or drugged out of his mind, so one must judge for themselves the possible clarity of the events.

I enjoyed Keith Shadwick's book for a more focused view on the making of the music.

Hi Wolfman,

You have had a dyslexic moment me thinks, but i do know that Santa was in need of some footwear for his Elves at that time, maybe they sold their Soles to him, maybe that's what you meant, hey? wink.gif

Regards, Danny

They sold their feet to Satan Danny. Didn't you know this? It's a well known fact.tongue.gif

It was enivatable that a not so flattering book would be written. Accept it and move on. It is one person's written documentation of what happened.

Archived