What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

San Diego 03 September 1970 "Missing Sailor". I passed on this Immigrant title at a CD show 20 years ago and always regretted it, and enjoyed the opportunity to finally hear the show that preceded "Blueberry Hill". Not the best recording, but a good, spirited show.

Just got the Led Zeppelin DVD yesterday and the PagePlant unledded,put them both in for a few minutes and got blown away,had to quit as work but will watch tonight,Bring it on Home from 69,he must have blown everyone away with his voice,he is about the most amazing everything I have ever seen and heard

Yes,and Zep is King!!!

Gettin' tired of people posting live stuff here that isn't related to Zep. There's a seperate topic for that, y'know? To stay on topic, I'm revisiting Fort Worth '77 today.

Hi Sue! :wave: In the states for the summer yet? I was debating whether or not to watch the 24th or the 25th show. Since I recently watch all 3 hours 45 minutes of the 25th recently, I decided to dust off the 24th.

In My Time of Dying - Earl's Court - 5/24/75

I'll be there next week! Same address too!

Hi Sue! :wave: In the states for the summer yet? I was debating whether or not to watch the 24th or the 25th show. Since I recently watch all 3 hours 45 minutes of the 25th recently, I decided to dust off the 24th.

In My Time of Dying - Earl's Court - 5/24/75