What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

Just started listening to LA 23rd June '77, can't wait till i get to SIBLY-No Quarter, my fave part of the show (although obviously the whole gig is immense).....

When all else fails there's always this

Good Gawd. I just had my mind completely blown away by the video. I had never heard this before. There is still so much of this band to hear and see, and I've been at it a very long time.

Thank you so much Ally. To keep on topic, I am watching the 1969 Danish TV gig. I never get tired of this.

The whole band is soo perfect,they had everything,total package

Good Gawd. I just had my mind completely blown away by the video. I had never heard this before. There is still so much of this band to hear and see, and I've been at it a very long time.

Thank you so much Ally. To keep on topic, I am watching the 1969 Danish TV gig. I never get tired of this.

You're welcome ! Enjoy the journey :beer:

Inglewood 27 June 1977. The final Los Angeles show and final Millard tape. Another great recording, but a show where I continually go "Huh?!" whenever Page takes a solo. After a lengthy warm-up, the rest of the band does a great show, but Page is on another planet entirely.

Edited by Feline Overlord

Seattle 17 July 1977. Finally, a local show. The Kingdome was an awful venue until they blew it up 13 years ago. Previous shows in Seattle were at the far more intimate Arena, which is shuttered these days.

Great soundboard. Good show. Wishing I could have been there, but I was too young at the time.

Just sooo awesome