What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

Happy Birthday, 5/31/73

May 31, 1973. The Fabulous Forum of Inglewood. Bonzo's Birthday Party. Natch.

"Celebration Day" is rocking my cerebral cortex presently.

What a grand adventure that was.

Listened to that earlier, great version! Theres something about the '73 Celebration Days, they're so HEAVY!

Isn't it missing Trampled?

I think so (it was uploaded over at dime a while back)...2nd gen "Presence Productions" is the definitive version of the 28/4/77 show I believe. "Pure and unadulterated, warts and all" as it says in the description...

Yes, the Presence production is tops. The levels require a little boosting, and there are some volume flunctuations in the right channel. I fixed these issues on my copy and it sounds badass.

Go ahead, play Achilles in all it's glory. Soon you'll forget all about Pontiac...!

5/25/77

5/26/77

5/28/77

5/30/77

-Having some fun making a show out of each shows best performances. Might even throw a cut to another show mid-song in there! Might as well make this run (more) impressive to friends. The sound quality is good and the same for each release with some EQ.

These shows are actually pretty damn good. Especially the last one.

5/25/77

5/26/77

5/28/77

5/30/77

-Having some fun making a show out of each shows best performances. Might even throw a cut to another show mid-song in there! Might as well make this run (more) impressive to friends. The sound quality is good and the same for each release with some EQ.

Cool...let us know which performances you use.

These shows are actually pretty damn good. Especially the last one.

No argument there...the fourth Landover show was easily the best one, it's amazing how much they stepped up their game after the (IMO) very mediocre performance on 28 May.