What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

1971_09_29_R_WR_zpsnxmpebvn.jpg

How does that one sound?! I always try to get a Winston Remaster copy of any show that's available. I have been planning on listening to that show for a while, but keep dreading it because the sound hurts my ears (like wayyyyyyy too brickwalled). I have this show on soundboard and Tokyo 9/24/1971 on audience and they both have a very similar sound which is weird, but Tokyo is less brickwalled sounding.

How does that one sound?! I always try to get a Winston Remaster copy of any show that's available. I have been planning on listening to that show for a while, but keep dreading it because the sound hurts my ears (like wayyyyyyy too brickwalled). I have this show on soundboard and Tokyo 9/24/1971 on audience and they both have a very similar sound which is weird, but Tokyo is less brickwalled sounding.

I've only listened to the first few songs, so far so good. One member here who's opinion I trust (tmtomh) says it's the best he's heard. 

by tmtomh » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:00 pm

Thanks Sath - for anyone who doesn't have this, you should grab it. IMHO the best-ever version of this show, and the likely the best we'll ever get with the currently available sources.

Nassau Coliseum ~ February 14, 1975.

Getting another new show scratched off my list. Extremely good sound quality anyway, though Plant's voice wasn't the best during these New York '75 shows. Nonetheless this sounds like a very good and enjoyable show so far up to the Rain Song.

Jeebus that is so unreal. But I swear I want to take the 'director of photography' or whoever is responsible for framing and choosing cameras and beat them with a rubber hose.

Epic non the less...

haha yea I don't watch that footage often, reading the latest TBL piqued my interest, Dave Lewis actually recorded some of the show. (the audio, at least)