THANK YOU AMERICA, FOR?

Fool In The Rain 60

The shoes or that delectable fried Southern Maryland treat?

:lol: I was thinking about the fried ones, but the doggie is awfully cute! I saw a whole bunch of them "marching" in a holiday parade in December, so much cuteness!

hush-puppies.jpg

The shoes or that delectable fried Southern Maryland treat?

hush-puppies-recipe-lg.jpg

Funny that way back when Jimmy Buffett's song "Come Monday" was first released that the song was banned in England because of the line "I've got my Hush Puppies on." Since the BBC considered it to be advertising Buffett changed that particular lyric to "I've got my hiking shoes on."

I love both! Our dog is a basset hound and there's this great restaurant near our house that makes the most delectable hush puppies you've ever eaten.

You Eat your Dogs over in America? your more like the North Koreans than you think, how strange. :o

Regards, Danny

PS Does your dog like "All Sorts" or just Liquorice Sweets?

There's no way he can ever be black or Muslim, seeing as he's an atheist white guy. As for the left-wing part, there's no evidence to suggest that he has or had any political leanings either way.

Watch the news.

It's exactly because I watch the stupid politically incorrect news that I get misinformed.....PAY ATTENTION!!!!:)

Archived