THANK YOU AUSTRALIA, FOR....

Reggie29

.... the intelligent,committed,unselfish way that you've dealt with the COVID-19 virus.Australia has lead the world in virus testing and as the threat of oncoming virus waves continue,the rate of testing will continue.Australia's virus death numbers are some of the lowest in the world because of the populations attitude and the leadership shown,both federally and state by state. 

I never liked Ben Lee and I dislike him more now.

On 1/5/2019 at 6:06 PM, Ross62 said:

Sydney-siders or those who've visited that city,the South Steyne Manly ferry is for sale.She's been refurbished and has quite a history.

http://www.boatsales.com.au/boats/details/1950-FERRY-Large-Capacity-Function-Ferry/SSE-AD-4873323/

bp5100899270583343518.jpg.b1c760bafaddb8fc6167ff80ed39b36a.jpg

What a beautiful ship. Don't think the USA has anything to compare.

21 hours ago, redrum said:

What a beautiful ship. Don't think the USA has anything to compare.

I partied on this vessel back in the late 90's / early 00's at my works Christmas party. Was a fantastic night. I hope someone can keep this thing in place and profitable. And a few times my mum would take us the the zoo on the ferry. Such great memories...

Ferry Arriving At The Taronga Zoo Wharf, Sydney, Australia ...

2 hours ago, rm2551 said:

I partied on this vessel back in the late 90's / early 00's at my works Christmas party. Was a fantastic night. I hope someone can keep this thing in place and profitable. And a few times my mum would take us the the zoo on the ferry. Such great memories...

Ferry Arriving At The Taronga Zoo Wharf, Sydney, Australia ...

👍

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Dang, Australia Day was 2 days ago! Apologies if this has already been posted, but ... Olivia Newton John! One of the most beautiful women of all time with an amazing voice.

Also - the coolest people on the planet 💯

Back in the 90s, I was invited to a celebration of the AFL Grand Final. It was held at a two-story bar somewhere in the bay area (sorry can't remember where) that was filled to the gills with partying Aussies!! I'm talking at least 1000. This place was HUGE. It was so much fun. I didn't understand what the f--k was going on with the rules of the game but in all honesty spent most of the evening partying and talking to people vs watching the game. Everyone was really friendly and cool, and the vibe was just through the roof. It was a blast!

Edited by 1975NQ

• 1 year later...
On 6/17/2023 at 7:02 AM, Strider said:

Thank you Australia for "Mr. Inbetween" and King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard. You are forgiven for Paul Hogan and Kylie Minogue.

The original Paul Hogan show was epic. We were allowed to stay up late to watch it on a school night!, it was that good. Very good memories of that.

13 hours ago, rm2551 said:

The original Paul Hogan show was epic. We were allowed to stay up late to watch it on a school night!, it was that good. Very good memories of that.

Unfortunately, all we got was Crocodile Dundee.

10 hours ago, Strider said:

Unfortunately, all we got was Crocodile Dundee.

🤣

The first one wasn't too bad, but that's probably a bit rose coloured glasses as we always wanted to see him in a Hollywood movie.

• 1 month later...