Stupid people

bouillon

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Brigante said:

Filthy rich Aston Martin owner rings tv doctor to ask if he can wash his car.
Viewer says tv doctor's response has 'shafted my day'.
How the enemies of the West must tremble, with lions such as these at the gate... 

He could give it a rub down with hand sanitizer.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

2 Killed in Driverless Tesla Car Crash, Officials Say

“No one was driving the vehicle” when the car crashed and burst into flames, killing two men, a constable said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/18/business/tesla-fatal-crash-texas.html

Elon Musk, Tesla’s chief executive, earlier on Saturday had promoted a recent safety report from the company, writing on Twitter that “Tesla with Autopilot engaged now approaching 10 times lower chance of accident than average vehicle.”

Tesla, which on its website calls Autopilot the “future of driving,” says the feature allows its vehicles to “steer, accelerate and brake automatically within its lane.” However, it warns that “current Autopilot features require active driver supervision and do not make the vehicle autonomous.”

images.jpg.d347972898b7b8e77ed360acb9eaf416.jpg

• 1 month later...

I saw a guy today riding his bike on busy blvd with no hands, not wearing a helmet, but he was wearing a covid mask.  Not that I think adults need to wear a bicycle helmet if they don't want to. But if you are going to ride with no hands, you might at least consider it.

But then the hilarity of him wearing a covid mask--- outside--- by himself.... ON  A BIKE.  But somehow he felt he needed the mask to lay off some "risk" of dying.... all while riding on a busy street with no hands.

You almost wish the covid Darwin genie had taken that guy instead of so many others. How much more stupid are some humans able to evolve to?

On 4/19/2021 at 12:50 PM, Ross62 said:

2 Killed in Driverless Tesla Car Crash, Officials Say

“No one was driving the vehicle” when the car crashed and burst into flames, killing two men, a constable said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/18/business/tesla-fatal-crash-texas.html

Elon Musk, Tesla’s chief executive, earlier on Saturday had promoted a recent safety report from the company, writing on Twitter that “Tesla with Autopilot engaged now approaching 10 times lower chance of accident than average vehicle.”

Tesla, which on its website calls Autopilot the “future of driving,” says the feature allows its vehicles to “steer, accelerate and brake automatically within its lane.” However, it warns that “current Autopilot features require active driver supervision and do not make the vehicle autonomous.”

images.jpg.d347972898b7b8e77ed360acb9eaf416.jpg

I still remember the story from decades ago about the lady who got her dream motor home with cruise control, promptly set it on the freeway, and off into the back to make a nice cup of tea - resulting in the inevitable crash. I believe she sued and that is partly why there are such ridiculously obvious disclaimers these days. "It should have had a warning!" I believe was the gist of her suit. 😆

You just can't account for stoopid...

15 hours ago, rm2551 said:

I still remember the story from decades ago about the lady who got her dream motor home with cruise control, promptly set it on the freeway, and off into the back to make a nice cup of tea - resulting in the inevitable crash. I believe she sued and that is partly why there are such ridiculously obvious disclaimers these days. "It should have had a warning!" I believe was the gist of her suit. 😆

You just can't account for stoopid...

Beware..they're out there..literally.