New Led Zeppelin Music?

The vocals sound like a cut/paste collage that is deliberately put through an effect to mask that they don't form any cohesive lyrics.

I suppose thats possible. Honestly its really such a cut up montage that it would be difficult to tell one way or the other. But listening to the vocals they dont sound "uncohesive" as much as just really short bits.

Starangely enough the fact that the drums remain steady the first vocal part at the 1.20 mark goes something like "Child of the wildest time, face", a bit of a deep and meaningless sentence, with odd phrasing.

The vocals at the 1.40 mark are backwards.

Lets now go to the site that is linked with this amazing piece of musical history, the "official Led Zeppelin 2012" site.

http://ledzeppelin2012.com/

Just as the music, an amzing array of cut and paste text, including the text from wikipedia about the band at the bottom of it, including non working links to any translation availeable on wikipedia.....amazing craftsmanship indeed.

The second page of this site goes even a little further....even though nobody ever saw this so called album the writer knows the following thing already:

In a Castle outside of London the 2 set up camp and rehearsed the songs with a 5 piece band, drummer and bass player were not revealed, however the liner notes in the album contains musician line-up and info.

http://ledzeppelin2012.com/about/

Of course this whole site and music will prove to be completely true, once that we shall know in 2012 that Jimmy Page is an Annunaki, Tupac is recording a new duet with Jim Morisson, and the fact that Michael Jackson underwent surgery to turn black again.

Bullshit.

Doesn't seem real to me. A lot of heavy editing and the vocals are distorted as I'm that was done intentionally. Certainly not Jimmy's guitar style. Almost sounds a bit like if you crossed Zep with the Dead. A little bit anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this recently Led Zeppelin 2012

I also heard that Jimmy did an interview on BCC from someone else, so I am not sure what is going on, but it doesn't sound bogus to me, the music is right on, kinda kool Physical Graffiti meets Presence meets Houses of the Holy.

I also heard that Jimmy did an interview on BCC from someone else, so I am not sure what is going on, but it doesn't sound bogus to me, the music is right on, kinda kool Physical Graffiti meets Presence meets Houses of the Holy.

2012 hey? do you think he will get it out before the end of the world? :o

Regards, Danny

There is no new Led Zeppelin album coming out next year. None. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Zero. Goose egg.

2012 hey? do you think he will get it out before the end of the world? :o

Regards, Danny

It's the soundtrack of the end of the world, didn't you know? It will play when Earth caves in and we all die. That way, Jimmy doesn't have to listen to endless "When will Zeppelin reunite and record again?" questions. tongue.gif

• 1 month later...

It seems that no one can prove this is true OR untrue.

However, what I'm most concerned with is that SOMEBODY is playing the featured music. Its real music. I really like all of it, and even if this is untrue -- I'd like to find out who is playing this music (assuming its all the same band) and how I can get a CD of their stuff?? I hear some really cool subdued acoustic and slide guitar work, some neat acoustic mandolin work, some bad ass soloing on a Telecaster, and layers of cool guitar tones backed by orchestration.

Sounds really cool, whatever it is.

• 8 months later...

So I've heard there was a court case and ruling over this between the producer and the three remaining members, that the producer wanted to put the entire album out but the courts ruled that he could put out just one song, anyone else hear of this?

So I've heard there was a court case and ruling over this between the producer and the three remaining members, that the producer wanted to put the entire album out but the courts ruled that he could put out just one song, anyone else hear of this?

Yes, I have. Several people have posted about it and it was quickly debunked as being false information. One member even kept posting it even though every thread they started on the subject was deleted.

Archived