Happy Birthday Strider!

Electrophile

Wasn't expecting to see this thread again. Thanks fellas for the well wishes. When I first joined Sam's Electric Magic forum 60 was far off into the future. Now I am 58 and staring it in the face. The O2 reunion seems so long ago, let alone the Led Zeppelin concerts of the 1970s. That's what was great about the 1970s...no matter how shitty life got there was always a Led Zeppelin album and concert to look forward to arriving.

Now what do we have?

On 7/31/2020 at 11:32 AM, Charles J. White said:

Sorry I missed it Strdes - Happy B Day all the best

There is no need to be sorry. And that goes for everyone else. I'm just a schmoe like everyone else here. My birthday is of no importance. I appreciate the birthday wishes and thank you kindly, but they can be wished to me on the general birthday thread in the Meet & Greet section. I wished this Forum still had the old birthday calendar so you could see who had birthdays coming up. It helped remind us to wish Forum members happy birthday on the birthday thread.

The only people who deserve their own stand alone birthday thread are John Paul, Jimmy, John, Robert...and Sam Webmaster.

Eye Thank Ewe.