Happy Birthday Strider!

Electrophile

• 11 months later...

Happy Birthday, Strider! I hope you're having an amazing day filled with mead and mirth.

I'd include some cool smilies but I've been reduced to my cell for a while now so *sending beer* *Happy Birthday* *something nauseatingly cute and bouncing*

Wow! As always I am flabbergasted at everyone's generosity. I am sure Sam must be shaking his head...this is the Led Zeppelin forum, NOT the Strider forum, hehe.

I took a break yesterday from computers and the internet, etc., so this thread made for wonderful reading this morning as I try to shake my hangover. Seriously, I thank each and every one of you for the kind birthday wishes. Grazie. Merci. Vielen Dank.

I raise a toast to y'all!

post-1470-0-87986800-1438280528_thumb.jp

Wow! As always I am flabbergasted at everyone's generosity. I am sure Sam must be shaking his head...this is the Led Zeppelin forum, NOT the Strider forum, hehe.

I took a break yesterday from computers and the internet, etc., so this thread made for wonderful reading this morning as I try to shake my hangover. Seriously, I thank each and every one of you for the kind birthday wishes. Grazie. Merci. Vielen Dank.

I raise a toast to y'all!

attachicon.gif20150730_005227.jpg

Glad you enjoyed your day :)