Thinking about selling my Song Remains the Same white vinyl ;-(

Angamie

It's a sad day...I have to put some serious thought into selling my white vinyl albums ;-(

I know no one truly knows their value because no one has been as unlucky as me to have to be forced with this decision. So the qustion here is... How much would you pay?

It's a sad day...I have to put some serious thought into selling my white vinyl albums ;-(

I know no one truly knows their value because no one has been as unlucky as me to have to be forced with this decision. So the qustion here is... How much would you pay?

go to ebay.com

• 4 weeks later...

How do you post a pic on here?

First of all, the photo has to be hosted on a website somewhere such as Photobucket. If that's the case, you highlight the URL of the photo, then cut and paste it into your post here by using the "Image" feature which will wrap the URL in the "IMG" code. To see what I'm talking about, quote my post above.

• 3 weeks later...

You paid $650? For the white vinyl?

It was a buy-it-now on Ebay; it was not documented on collectorsfrenzy or popsike. The only sale recorded was 677 UK Pounds in 2009. It does have some black specks, to answer Craig's question.

• 3 months later...

NO! DON'T DO IT!

Sell your clothes...sell your car...sell your soul.

You don't say why you need to sell your white vinyl TSRTS, but if it's cash you need, just take 100 other records from your collection and sell those and you'll still be able to replace them for less than it would cost to replace your TSRTS.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived