Led Zeppelin's most beautiful song?

TheStairwayRemainsTheSame

If I could edit the list that I made earlier, I would gladly add the song "Thank You". That's another beauty, IMHO! :wub:

Kiwi, thank-you (no pun intended!) for reminding me of this song. With lyrics like these...

"If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you.

When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me..... "

I'm almost tempted to go and slot this above TRS, not quite, but close!! :) ...missy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

For me it's The Rain Song.. I dedicate it to my husband, as he keeps me real with myself..."the sunlight in my growing". The words and the music of that song touch me deeply, often I cry when I hear it," After 27 years we continue to have a new "season of emotion" and sometimes "a little rain must fall" but throughout the years we have the "wonder of devotion" to keep us going and the "mystery of the quotient" that brought us together in the first place.

Edited by nat431

Stairway to Heaven has the beautiful melody...interesting that the consensus here seems to be The Rain Song; the general population would probably pick Stairway...

In second place for me would be either Battle of Evermore, because of the wonderful duet w/ Plant and Denny, Going to California because Robert sings so well on it, Since I've Been Loving You, or Bron-Yr-Aur.

The Rain Song has always sounded slightly dissonant to me, which makes it interesting, but beautiful maybe not the right word.