2012 NFL Thread

Walter

Sorry I cannot offer any discussion on the games yesterday...I saw exactly one half of football on Sunday: the first half of the Dallas @ Atlanta game.

Oakland losing at home to tepid Tampa pretty much seals the deal on the Raiders playoff chances. Another year of 'wait 'til next year'. Bah!

So much for that Titans upset of the Bears. :sarcastic_hand:

Yeah they sure fucking tanked after they left Buffalo. The Bills played Houston tough all the way. I am surprised by that Washington game. Ill bet the boo birds were out. I have Sunday ticket and can get any game any where. But I am not going to waste my time watching teams like that. I thought Cleveland had them and those fucking refs did me in. I bet Tampa. that went right at least. Tonights game should be a shootout one would think? I am really shocked that Tennesee got whacked that badly. I still find it tough to believe chicago is this good. But they say the defense is what is doing the damage. I guess the defense has scored alot of their points. Houston at Chicago will be a good one I suppose. Glad to see the Lions take care of business. I hope they beat Minnesota and get back in the race. Jimmy Johnson says its a two team race between Chicago and Green Bay. I still think Detroit has the talent to get back into it. They have the best reciever in the game. I wish the Bills would offer the Raiders a package for Matt Leinert. I am one that has not given up on him. He has not been given a fair shot with a team with any talent. If he was in Buffalo, I think he could really blossom

Houston at Chicago next week should be a great game. I expect Houston will have a better showing for themselves compared to the last time they played on Sunday Night vs. the Packers. As for tonight, I expect defense will be at a premium. Some crazy score like 38-34 provided the Eagles and Vick can hold on to the football.

Holy crap...is that during an actual game?? Attendance looks like what, a thousand??

I remember the Marino years...they were almost always in contention.

They were on the road yesterday and I do not think their attendance is bad. Jacksonville on the other hand. I dont know how they can keep the team there. The fans have pretty much abandoned the team. Shows you how good the fans in Buffalo and Cleveland truly are.

It's always a pleasure to watch the Eagles suck! :rolleyes:

Goodbye Andy Reid. Goodbye Michael Vick. Overrated hacks. I haven't seen such Red-Zone incompetence since...errr, since the last time I saw the Raiders play. Cough, cough.

Speaking of the Faiders...it's time to pull the plug on this season and realize Carson Palmer ain't gonna be the answer. What is needed is to play Matt Leinart and see what he's got. Even if they want to keep Palmer, if Leinart looks good, the Raiders can use him for trade bait.

Do you realize EVERY TEAM in the NFC East lost this past weekend? 9-7 or even 8-8 might win the Division again.

It's always a pleasure to watch the Eagles suck! :rolleyes:

Goodbye Andy Reid. Goodbye Michael Vick. Overrated hacks. I haven't seen such Red-Zone incompetence since...errr, since the last time I saw the Raiders play. Cough, cough.

Speaking of the Faiders...it's time to pull the plug on this season and realize Carson Palmer ain't gonna be the answer. What is needed is to play Matt Leinart and see what he's got. Even if they want to keep Palmer, if Leinart looks good, the Raiders can use him for trade bait.

Do you realize EVERY TEAM in the NFC East lost this past weekend? 9-7 or even 8-8 might win the Division again.

That's what Tater fans are holding on to...for dear life :D

Lions are at 4-4, but our remaining schedule is just down-right brutal....

Vikings

Packers

Texans (Turkey Day)

Colts

Packers

Cardinals

Falcons

Bears

If we can endure that and make the playoffs, it means we're a premiere team in the NFL.....NOT !

Lions are at 4-4, but our remaining schedule is just down-right brutal....

Vikings

Packers

Texans (Turkey Day)

Colts

Packers

Cardinals

Falcons

Bears

If we can endure that and make the playoffs, it means we're a premiere team in the NFL.....NOT !

Finally a great game on Thanksgiving. I would not count the Lions out yet. No way

Watching this lousy Thursday night game. The Jaguars just stink & next week the Colts go to New England and we'll see how good they are then.

Next Thursday it's Dolphins/Bills (We're coming for you Rick ;) ).

I took Indy minus 4 and the game under 42 parlayed. so far so good

I think they mentioned on ESPN that the Raiders have not won a game in Baltimore in 35 years. But of course that includes the old Baltimore Colts. And that would have been the win. They have lost 6 of 7 all time against the Ravens since they left Cleveland and became the Ravens. Well, I am going to go out on a limb and say they put up a fight and maybe even steal one. I love the game under the 46 total. With their defensive losses this could be a trap for Baltimore.

If Doug Martin could rack up 251 yards on the Raiders, imagine what Ray Rice will do to them. I like the Ravens at home and as always I'm a little worried about my Dolphins.

Worried about Tennesee? A team that let Chicago score 52 in their house and they got pummeled at home the week before. Only the Bills could find a way to lose to them on the last play, 4th and 11.

Just back from my hike...game I'm getting on Fox is Giants @ Cincy...Cincy is already up 14-3! Is it too late to reboot my pick, haha?

CBS is shoving San Diego down LA's throats as usual. I refuse to watch the Chargers games.

Rick, I remember that Raiders @ Baltimore Colts game 35 years ago. It went into overtime; Raiders won it on Kenny Stabler to Dave Casper's 'Ghost to the Post' TD.

QB Bert Jones played a hell of a game for the Colts.