2012 NFL Thread

Walter

A team with a Quarterback, Coach and/or GM that have even the first clue whats going on.

That rules out the Raiders.

Naw, that was too easy...it's too early to give up on the team. I just wish my head coach didn't look 9-years old on the sideline...he looks even younger and more flustered than Lane Kiffin.

Whatever happened to Jason Campbell? Was that really a career-ending injury? He was playing well for the Raiders until he got hurt.

Naw, that was too easy...it's too early to give up on the team. I just wish my head coach didn't look 9-years old on the sideline...he looks even younger and more flustered than Lane Kiffin.

Whatever happened to Jason Campbell? Was that really a career-ending injury? He was playing well for the Raiders until he got hurt.

I'll still take Palmer over Campbell. The real question is how is Greg Knapp making McFadden look so ordinary?

He is with Russel passing the crack pipe. LOL

Rick, you think your Bills are ready for those murderers you play next week, the Cleveland Browns? :D

I learned a long time ago, never take anyone lightly. Especially us. Look what Arizona did yesterday. There are no easy wins in the NFL. Well, maybe unless you are playing Kansas Shitty. What a pathetic bunch they are. We need to beat Cleveland. I think Baltimore will be in a foul mood at home and pay New England back for what should have been their trip to the Super Bowl. New Englands days are numbered. I still believe that Jets game was a fluke and the Bills were not ready. they will be better. But Fitz must be better.

Well I am basing it on your very limited vocabulary and your very limited grammar. You really do yourself no honor with your ignorant short posts that never really give a person a remote idea of what the hell you are talking about. The next time you decide to start shit with me have a reason pal.

Atlanta never gets any respect. With the certain collapse of New Orleans this year, Atlanta is the clear favorite in the South even though Tampa and Carolina are both good teams. I just think Atlanta has too much when all is said and done. I do think they have a very tough game at San Diego this weak and I picked San Diego, in a coin toss. Atlanta and the /Detroit Lions are two teams that could challenge in the NFC. I am very impressed with the Lions and even though they lost at San Fran, they put up a fight and then some. Their defense has come around and they will get better. I rate SF as the favorite, and am not completely sold on Green Bay like many are. I think the Lions have the weapons to be deadly. Atlanta too. The AFC is far more mysterious. I like the Ravens to bounce back from a very tough loss to the Eagles and beat New England at home. If we can beat Cleveland we can be ahead of New England week 3. San Diego is going to be tough. Denver and Manning are very tough at home, but can be had on the road. I do not know what my boys will do. They are all over Fitzpatrick up here. He has to play like he did early last year. I hope he comes through, because he has alot of talent around him.

This is all well and good, but can someone who watched the game please answer my question? Was the officiating as bad as this article suggests?

http://m.espn.go.com...storyId=8393575

I believe its exaggerated and the last few years have been loaded with terrible officiating. I dont think these guys are any worse than the regulars.

I didn't watch the game last night, but the talking heads on ESPN have been killing the replacement refs all day long. From what I've seen over the last 2 weeks, I don't think the refs have been that bad, but the bottom line is, as long as people keep tuning in & the money keeps rolling in, the replacement refs are here to stay.

Anyone else think it's a big deal about the end of the Giants and Bucs? Eli takes a knee and the Bucs DL pushes into eli's OL to try and force a fumble or whatever?

I can see both sides of the argument here, but if the game is still close, I agree with the Bucs. Rush the line, maybe force a sloppy handoff and get a recovery.

Archived