Secret Service Investigating Ted Nugent Comments on Obama

cryingbluerain

Nugent is a tool of the highest order, a complete asshole of assholes. Though I also believe, like most blowhards, he is an absolute coward and completely harmless. Except for unarmed animals, nothing can be harmed by this toothless cretin. I would pay big money to see a closed circuit monitor feed of President Obama and Ted Nugent in a room all alone, I am sure it would go like this: Obama - Gee Ted, I heard you wanted to speak to me about something? Nugent - Aw shucks Mr. President, I just wanted to tell you what a swell guy you are, that you are doing a great job with the country, and, since we are alone...please don't hurt me...I will suck your...

Anyway, Ted Nugent is just a loud mouthed prick. The irony is that he can play guitar very good, I really like his playing. I just wish he would shut the fuck up long enough to play.

I say let the SS agents who were partying with the underage prostitutes in Columbia do the investigation.

At least they would have something in common with the Nuge...

Pele Massa wasn't a prostitute nor from Columbia and their relationship lasted a decade.

I would pay big money to see a closed circuit monitor feed of President Obama and Ted Nugent in a room all alone, I am sure it would go like this: Obama - Gee Ted, I heard you wanted to speak to me about something? Nugent - Aw shucks Mr. President, I just wanted to tell you what a swell guy you are, that you are doing a great job with the country, and, since we are alone...please don't hurt me...I will suck your...

Yeah, I'm sure you're right.

After all, Barack Obama is such an imposing, intimidating figure.

BarackObamaOntheBeach_xlarge.jpeg

and, since we are alone...please don't hurt me...I will suck your...

What's up with Libs always resorting to homosexual innuendo?

Hopefully your projection isn't revealing too much about yourself.

(Nugent claims) that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine.

Ted Nugent : American Patriot

http://www.newshounds.us/2007/08/26/proof_ted_nugent_is_a_draft_dodger_will_hannity_keep_defending_him.php

(Nugent claims) that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine.

Ted Nugent : American Patriot

http://www.newshound...fending_him.php

Wait...

I thought we stopped caring about whether people dodged the draft or not back with Clinton???

Oh, it's just when it's a conservative that we care.

Gotcha.

Check.

FWIW, operative phrase - Nugent claims.

The vast majority of things he says are dismissed as bullshit normally.

But if he says something that can be used against him, suddenly it's chiseled in stone, irrefutable truth.

244caace2482353.gif

Ted needs to stfu and go back to singing his shitty songs. He is everything that is wrong with America. Gun toting, ingonrant, outspoken, violent, shoot first ask later, I could go on. His pointless rant is doing nothing for the conservatives, and is doing nothing for the greater good of this country. It's cool that he loves america and all, but it is damaging that he says this stupid shit. Words lead to acions, and I am sure some stupid ass is going to take what Ted said literally.

I still don't get why Clinton was labeled as a draft dodger when he was legitimately in school?

For me it's not about what "generalized group" the person is linked to, but rather how they got out of going to Vietnam. Some had parents who knew the right people to just keep them out of harm's way and stationed where they would never be sent off to war, or just had to check in from time to time to keep things "legal". Others had multiple furloughs to keep them out the service all together. That would again fall under hypocrisy has no limits - to me.

Whatever....

Back to Ted, his ego always has seemed to out distance his talent - IMO.

Hillary Clinton loudly denounced that film in no uncertain terms. Others, not so much.

Nugent has a right to say what he wants to, but there's a line that shouldn't be crossed when you're talking about a sitting president.

"I'll tell you this right now: If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year,"

You just don't say stuff like that. I have little use for Obama by the way, so what I'm saying isn't partisan.

Hi all,

1) Ted,play music.I saw CS&N years ago,they ranted political BS between songs,I didn't pay to hear it,...

2)Make no threats against the POTUS,nor members of Congress,the SS does not take kindly to that.

3) The 1st Amendment is the 1st Amendment for a reason.

Carry on.

KB

More hypocrisy from the left. They had no problem with Death of a President, the movie about the fictional assassination of G.W. Bush but they're all up in arms about some controversial comments from an aging rock star.

Let's see....one is a fictional film made in Britin, while the other was spoken words at a political NRA meeting in America by an American.

Don't really see the correlation there..... :blink:

Besides, I have never even heard of that movie before and it seems to have not made much of a splash here - only 14 days in what 143 total theatres in the US. Plus it was dismissed by members of both political parties, so hard to pin it to a US political group when it wasn't even made here.

Really reaching here.......

More examples of liberal hypocrisy:

Cindy Sheehan’s Book: “Peace Mom” in which she fantasizes about going back in time and killing the infant George W. Bush.

Alec Baldwin’s suggestion on the David Letterman show that Henry Hyde and his family should be dragged into the street and stoned to death.

Nicholson Baker’s ” Checkpoint,” a novella conversation between two people about the advisability of assassinating Bush.

“Kill Bush” t-shirt on sale at CafePress.

What's even more funny is the Secret Service – once they get over their Cat Scratch Fever – investigating ole Ted.

Yeah, I'm sure you're right.

After all, Barack Obama is such an imposing, intimidating figure.

BarackObamaOntheBeach_xlarge.jpeg

What's up with Libs always resorting to homosexual innuendo?

Hopefully your projection isn't revealing too much about yourself.

Gee TypeO, it all comes down to politics huh? Before I became a licensed psychologist I served six years as a Marine officer. I was in combat in several theaters of operations from 1988 - 1992 so I think I may know a thing or two regarding personality types. I knew several of the loud mouthed Ted Nugent types and they were all afraid of their own shadow when it came down to it, that was the point I was trying to make.

The whole suck your... was supposed to be a reference to Boyz in the Hood where the crack addict offers to suck off a gang member for some crack. Sorry you missed the reference, I was not deliberately referencing homosexuality and conservatives. I am sure statistically speaking there are an equal number of homosexuals who are conservative vs. liberal.

I hope that clears things up for you.

Wait...

I thought we stopped caring about whether people dodged the draft or not back with Clinton???

Oh, it's just when it's a conservative that we care.

Gotcha.

Check.

FWIW, operative phrase - Nugent claims.

The vast majority of things he says are dismissed as bullshit normally.

But if he says something that can be used against him, suddenly it's chiseled in stone, irrefutable truth.

244caace2482353.gif

Ps. I suggest you look up object relation theory, I believe you will find it quite informative. I usually charge $125 per hour for such advice but for you it's on the house.

The whole suck your... was supposed to be a reference to Boyz in the Hood where the crack addict offers to suck off a gang member for some crack. Sorry you missed the reference

That's a reach.

Your post characterized Nugent so afraid of Obama that he offered to "suck" him.

The movie reference had nothing to do with fear, she was desperate for crack.

Easy to see how I'd miss that reference.

Ps. I suggest you look up object relation theory, I believe you will find it quite informative. I usually charge $125 per hour for such advice but for you it's on the house.

Gee, I'll get right on that - I'm certain it's terribly interesting.

OAN, great job you've got - $125 an hour telling people to Google a phrase.

That's the job I need.

That's a reach.

Your post characterized Nugent so afraid of Obama that he offered to "suck" him.

The movie reference had nothing to do with fear, she was desperate for crack.

Easy to see how I'd miss that reference.

Gee, I'll get right on that - I'm certain it's terribly interesting.

OAN, great job you've got - $125 an hour telling people to Google a phrase.

That's the job I need.

That's interesting what you say, tell me why you feel that way.

....and here I always thought it was the GOP'ers/Tea baggers who always played the homosexual innuendo card?

Glad I stay Independent!

So you're calling the people you accuse of using homosexual innuendo "tea baggers"?

Irony.

So you're calling the people you accuse of using homosexual innuendo "tea baggers"?

Irony.

Because they walk around with tea bags hanging off their hats, nothing ironic about it and not intended to go in the direction you did.

Archived