Sky Watch

betteremily

it's the old chicken and egg thing .... i just hope one day all will be revealed ...... :)

Yep. There are more questions than answers...as they say. There will never be answer to everything.. Mankind has'nt even been around as long as a blink of the eye compared to the age of the universe methinks.

Yep. There are more questions than answers...as they say. There will never be answer to everything.. Mankind has'nt even been around as long as a blink of the eye compared to the age of the universe methinks.

oh yes, definitely! i like the analogy of using a calender, and the present century is at something like 11.55 pm on the 31st of december ...... something like that anyway, lol

I think they are flares. You can see a plane pass by in the distance, between the lights, so its not a solid object. Then the triangle starts to loose its shape. This is caused by each flare falling farther apart from one another.

Edited by zepscoda

I think they are flares. You can see a plane pass by in the distance, between the lights, so its not a solid object. Then the triangle starts to loose its shape. This is caused by each flare falling farther apart from one another.

hmm, i don't think they are flares, really doesn't look like flares to me, but i guess you can't tell from that video ( so shakey, too! ). what about the 4th smaller light .....?

Damn, this feud is almost as bad as the football one. It certainly is entertaining. So if alen life does in fact exist. And they are intelligent and flying around here in the night undected by our radar and satelite systems and they are just making fools out of us, what do yo think they look like? There is nothing to say they would have arms, legs, heads, or look like primates? Even though we seem to always depict them that way, like in ET and such. Maybe they do not even have male and female genetics? The scientific idea put forth by Darwin, random selection certainly makes sense in a broad overview of any life that may exist. Anywhere. If you belkieve in Darwin and his theory of evolution you must believe it has occured elsewhere and often. The only questions are, where? How far away and how advanced would a life supporting planet be in comparison to ours? Would the chain reaction be similiar? IE, would we have dinosaurs? Reptiles, birds, plant life, mammals, etc? Or could it be so very different it would be mind boggling? Would they rely on oxygen and sunlight as we do? There are so many questions, so few answers and so little time to learn the answers given our own mortality. I would love to see us make contact before I depart this world in physical form. Will I survive in another form? Spiritual? i am not so sure the answer to that has to be no. We all have our own beliefs and faith and coping mechanisms. We will disagree on these issues often. But it is a good thing to ponder and discuss these things rather than to ignore them. Ignoring anything has never really gotten us anywhere good.