Sky Watch

betteremily

Hey, how are the crab cakes these days? I always wanted to hit one of those Maryland crab restaurants on the Ocean

The crab cakes are best at a few traverns and pubs. To get the best you really need to talk to a local. I have a dive less than a mile away. I think they have the best. You wouldn't know they had really good ones unless you had an inside track.

Back to the sky and your expertise in astrology. Why does Sagittarius's sag disappear as Taurus rises?

Explain to me what this stupid news report has to do with Astronomy? Explain!! If you wish to carry on an intelligent conversation like some on the actual subject of Astronomy then by all means do so. But this is just stupid shit to say the least. Unless you posted it accidentally? Maybe you intended something else to come from the link? If not, I am not laughing at this bullshit

Explain to me what this stupid news report has to do with Astronomy? Explain!! If you wish to carry on an intelligent conversation like some on the actual subject of Astronomy then by all means do so. But this is just stupid shit to say the least. Unless you posted it accidentally? Maybe you intended something else to come from the link? If not, I am not laughing at this bullshit

i was wondering the same thing, ledzepfan77. perhaps he posted it in the wrong section?

^The highest zoom on my Nikon cool pix L110 15X zoom. Inwas surprised it came out with any definition. It took about 12 shots until I gt the halo effect to go away. Do you know why these fully auto settings do that? I am not much of a photography buff but I love the craft.