Sky Watch

betteremily

That's great video. Amazing that they could get that footage.

It really makes me wonder why people worry so much about the unexplained, when natural phenomenon is so much more fascinating.

natural, unnatural. explained, unexplained. it can all be interesting if you have an open mind.

This dog doesn't jump through that hoop, one ignorance and niavity.

'If you keep your mind sufficiently open, people will throw a lot of rubbish into it.' - William Orton

you only jump through hoops that you are interested in. there is nothing wrong with having an open mind. closed ones are the ones to worry about.

and one-track ones.

Did they ave an informed talking head. Most of the time the big media idiots do a great job to forward ignorance and hysteria.

We are not talking about little green men here Black Dawg. This is real science. A REAL ASTEROID THAT CAN REALLY CAUSE UNIMAGINABLE DESTRUCTION IF IT WERE TO HIT US. :wall: :wall: :wall:

What are the odds of this meteor that hit in Russia's Chelyabinsk region on the same day as asteroid 2012 DA14 would pass between the Earth and its satellites......mind blowing! ......as soon as I saw this, I thought of this Sky Watch thread, just have not had time to post till now. I just assumed it was the asteroid Da14 that hit....it wasn't until Friday night when I found out they were not related.

We are not talking about little green men here Black Dawg. This is real science. A REAL ASTEROID THAT CAN REALLY CAUSE UNIMAGINABLE DESTRUCTION IF IT WERE TO HIT US. :wall: :wall: :wall:

But the little green men are so much fun. I posted a series that explains the meteor strikes. The Discovery show basically says that they will inevitability hit.

I thought you didn't believe in an asteroid hit wiping out the dinosaurs. I guess this last hit convinced you.