Stupid things people you know have siad about Led Zeppelin

joe (Liverpool)

To electrophile.......What kind of a comment was that, I asked if anyone you knew said something stupid about Led Zeppelin, none of my family like them except myself. You didn't even offer a statement that someone you knew said about Zep, No you just stated something stupid, MORON.

That's a completely unnecessary attack.

That's a completely unnecessary attack.

Unnecessary, but hilarious. I expect no less from people here, though. I love that I was gone for eight months, and I'm back about a week, and already have a brand-new crop of admirers. It's sweet, in a totally demented way. It's too bad they got sent to the Island of Misfit Toys. Sometimes I like to give people a whole lotta rope, just to see how quickly they can hang themselves, but other times it's just not worth the effort. You know?

Unnecessary, but hilarious. I expect no less from people here, though. I love that I was gone for eight months, and I'm back about a week, and already have a brand-new crop of admirers. It's sweet, in a totally demented way. It's too bad they got sent to the Island of Misfit Toys. Sometimes I like to give people a whole lotta rope, just to see how quickly they can hang themselves, but other times it's just not worth the effort. You know?

:blink:

:blahblah:

Not brand new of course, just the usual bunch of returners.

To JTM, not true I also know O Come All Ye Faithful in Latin. It was drummed into me in Junior school, hence because of that I am a non believer but I do know a bit of latin,mainly from my days being forced to attend Cathoilc mass. Dominus Vobiscum and Amen !!!!!!!!

To JTM, not true I also know O Come All Ye Faithful in Latin. It was drummed into me in Junior school, hence because of that I am a non believer but I do know a bit of latin,mainly from my days being forced to attend Cathoilc mass. Dominus Vobiscum and Amen !!!!!!!!

Fair comment Blue Nose. It was only a Red Nose Joke. And Joe, when you want to quote somebodys post, take a look a little way down to the right...See the two buttons, one says MultiQuote, the other Quote.. Well click on Quote and you will be able to comment direct to a post, (Press enter and type in your response to the right of the flashing cursor) Just like everyone else does instead of "To post #xxx or To name" It will be easier for you and everybody else. Just trying to help.

I have a friend who gives a lot of credence to everything he hears on Howard Stern, so now he thinks Zeppelin is nothing but a rip-off band.

Stern & Rolling Stone magazine can blow each other.

Fair comment Blue Nose. It was only a Red Nose Joke. And Joe, when you want to quote somebodys post, take a look a little way down to the right...See the two buttons, one says MultiQuote, the other Quote.. Well click on Quote and you will be able to comment direct to a post, (Press enter and type in your response to the right of the flashing cursor) Just like everyone else does instead of "To post #xxx or To name" It will be easier for you and everybody else. Just trying to help.

Cheers JTM,message received and hopefully understood.

• 2 weeks later...

I took Latin for 6 years and I can't say anything!! :D Kudos

Anyway, one of my good friends said "Yeah, He is pretty awesome I guess...too bad they only did 15 songs."

Yeah, too bad... :huh:

• 2 years later...

Archived