BON APPÉTIT! What Are You Eating?

Strider

well FITR I dont like nuts in choccy, and you can get solid choccy or toffee anywhere.

I didnt' sit up all night last night eating crap for some reason, first time in ages i haven't done that, so i was pleased to wake up today feeling very very hungry. So i just ahd a very big brunch:

1 . some spahetti bol sauce with two small baked potatoes, after that i was stil hungry so

2. two sliced bratwurst and some chorizo and mushrooms, fried, then

3. two soft sweet waffles, and finally

4. a choccy santa off the tree and a Tunnocks Caramel Wafer

and that was early an hour ago so now i'm eyeing up a Lyons 'french sponge sandwich' with jam & buttercream, fackin luvverly, slobber....

Edited by Old Shep

Thanks FITR, i don't usualyy eat that much in one go but it's fun now and then, but sadly i could only manage about a qtr of the cake. I've hidden the rest, cos if wifey finds it she will eat it all. I left the empty box on the work surface in the kitchen so she thinks its all gone, but in fact it's on top of the wardrobe, lol.

edit, Tunnocks Caramel Wafers, go to Aldi, £1.29 for 8

Edited by Old Shep

Thanks FITR, i don't usualyy eat that much in one go but it's fun now and then, but sadly i could only manage about a qtr of the cake. I've hidden the rest, cos if wifey finds it she will eat it all. I left the empty box on the work surface in the kitchen so she thinks its all gone, but in fact it's on top of the wardrobe, lol.

edit, Tunnocks Caramel Wafers, go to Aldi, £1.29 for 8

:lol: Will do thanks for that...

I thought you said gesso! What is queso?

Hahaha! No I am not painting my stomach. Queso is the Spanish word for cheese and it is a melted cheese dip served with tortilla chips. Very rich and filling. I am not used to eating so much food that my stomach is distended. Time for elastic waist pants. Sexy!

Hahaha! No I am not painting my stomach. Queso is the Spanish word for cheese and it is a melted cheese dip served with tortilla chips. Very rich and filling. I am not used to eating so much food that my stomach is distended. Time for elastic waist pants. Sexy!

Ha ha ah the 'fat pants' yeah, been there. Sounds yummy. I realize Mexican cuisine isn't authentic where I live so we have melted cheese on tortilla chips with salsa and guac and sour cream on the side. Good bar food with beer.