Led Zeppelin Carved Door

3hrsoflunacy

Wow wonder where it is

Me, too. Judging from the palms, somewhere tropical. Seaweed gate, you're gonna have to post a better link than that...it proved useless.

Looks pretty tacky if you ask me. Proof that money can't buy taste.

Please explain how it is tacky? Black velvet paintings are tacky. What I see is a beautifully crafted wooden door.

LOL...

Saw this on a torrent site today, and thought it was spectacular. Definitely requires a little extra disposable income. My only complaint is the hinges could have been better spaced.

LedZeppelincarveddoor-JamiecommissionedforhishouseinMexico_zpsd93e5a9d.jpg

WOW, that is truly AMAZING artwork and craftsmanship........And look at the view outside. The dogs even look like two golden lions.....

Saw this on a torrent site today, and thought it was spectacular. Definitely requires a little extra disposable income. My only complaint is the hinges could have been better spaced.

LedZeppelincarveddoor-JamiecommissionedforhishouseinMexico_zpsd93e5a9d.jpg

wow, that is really stunning!

it always makes me wonder when i see stuff like this that people have, and yet they are not members on here, the official site .... i mean, they must be HUGE fans to go to that trouble ....

Looks pretty tacky if you ask me. Proof that money can't buy taste.

I agree that it's a rather tacky concept. But IMHO the execution is about as beautiful and well-done as you could ask for. In other words, it's the least-tacky that concept could possibly look. So I would say it's very well done.

Archived