Massive Manhunt For Former Cop Dorner

Black Dawg

looks like it's ending. it will be interesting to see how long this continues and whether it will be over before the President's SOTU speech and how media will decide what to show.

someone said he might have some hostages .

No hostages. His cabin is now on fire.

He had taken hostages but he was alone when he fled to his last stand off position.

^ It's pretty fucked anyway you look at it.

The police should not be able to operate like this, it sickens and saddens me. I could only hope that the body found inside of that cabin is not Dorner, the police force would never recover. Absolutely disgusting.

The police should not be able to operate like this, it sickens and saddens me. I could only hope that the body found inside of that cabin is not Dorner, the police force would never recover. Absolutely disgusting.

But the criminal should be able to operate like that?

Assholes and thugs should realize they can't beat the system and violence will always be met with violence.

Good riddance to the piece of trash.

Let's get this straight, I'm not defending the guy. He committed horrible acts and murdered four innocent people and ultimately got what was coming.

I am taking issue with the way the police handled the matter. Firing tear gas canisters into a residence to purposely start a fire with the intent to "burn this mutherfucker" is not right. I wouldn't feel so conflicted if they just shot him.

If anything, this has shown how incompetent the LAPD/ San Bernardino police force is. He was (allegedly) hiding within 5 minutes walking distance from the law enforcement's command post.

I am taking issue with the way the police handled the matter. Firing tear gas canisters into a residence to purposely start a fire with the intent to "burn this mutherfucker" is not right. I wouldn't feel so conflicted if they just shot him.

Well, with your screen name I have my doubts.

Don't forget Waco. Our great Clinton/Reno debacle.

This guy was nothing more than another psychotic murderer who abused his position and training that we the public entrusted him with.

I think at one point in his life he was something more than that but shit happens and his seeking revenge led to a lot of senseless deaths, including his own.

I expected more victims out of this whole thing based on his training and background. Perhaps this under performance validates his termination.

Now, if it turns out the body is not him then it could get interesting.

He was not that we'll trained as many reports detailed. His final stand proved his ineptitude as well as the broken axel on the truck and his failed escape by boat. We are just fortunate that he he did not target more innocent people.

I think at one point in his life he was something more than that but shit happens and his seeking revenge led to a lot of senseless deaths, including his own.

Pretty much, this seems potentially akin to other forms of civil disorder, I might not agree with a rioters actions but I can also be critical of the socioeconomic condictions that led to him rioting.

If you kill a cop and are nailed in the same proximity of where it happened, you are not going to live to see a jail cell. You may as well go out in a blaze of bullets and "glory". Which reminds me, I need to go get some more ammo. I have a gift certificate for buyiing that gun. Ill use it on ammo which is damn expensive now. A box of target rounds for a 9 are about $13 but the good ones for carry are $21 a box of about 24

He was not that we'll trained as many reports detailed. His final stand proved his ineptitude as well as the broken axel on the truck and his failed escape by boat. We are just fortunate that he he did not target more innocent people.

I agree.

His use of acronyms and verbiage that was so specific to military and law-enforcement seemed forced, like it was intended to evoke reactions from the general public like, "Whoa, this dude knows some serious, next-level shit!"

And to invoke similar reaction from those who were after him, as well.

Kind of like high school kids having debates about serious weaponry that they only have knowledge of through video games.

He had a few years training in the reserves and was deployed, and a few years in law enforcement.

Certainly a much more formidable opponent than the average guy who snaps and grabs a gun.

But his manifesto made him sound like a back-up man for Seal Team Six.

I'm glad it's over, and I'm disappointed he was able to kill another officer before they finally got him.

Once again, the conflicting reports are confusing.

First they were fairly certain it was his body.

Then I saw some reports that it was a woman's body.

Now, I guess it was him, after all.

He was a cop killer without a hostage. Once that was established, he was going down and quick. I work with cops....you hit one or kill one, rules and procedures get stretched, and lies are sometimes told. You want to see different police departments cooperate ?....kill a cop. Being a former cop, and making statements that he wouldn't be taken alive, certainly didn't help his chances.

Archived