Conspiracy Theories...

kingzoso

I'm ignorant of any accords regarding your country.

Re: Phil - The arm of the NSA is a long reach not just through space but time.

It's an extension from MJ-12. Dulce is one of many.

i'm not from the us, i'm an aussie. i was talking about the alleged agreement between the us gov and aliens .... they give us technology, we give them humans and animals to experiment with.

i am aware of all the stories regarding the underground bases ..... denver airport .....

Here is something to ponder:

If there really are Aliens that travel many Light Years to visit or inspect the planet Earth, from very, very far off Galaxies, and They are of very intelligent origins, that must mean that They are intelligent and obviously capable of things that Humans cannot do at this time.

What I mean to say is this:

If these Extra Terrestrials are that capable and are able to travel through Space and Time, then They must have a lot of factories that build their Spacecraft, I would think like an assembly line. If even there really is one true and real UFO (if you believe that there is) something had to make and build it. I really think that there really is a Galaxy or Planet that can do all this. I just wish that I would be alive to see my thoughts realized.

If they can travel through Time and Space to reach "our" Planet, they must have the "alien power" to make such things for them possible.

That also begs a different question:

Do these "aliens" also mate and communicate with other "aliens" that are not of their own race? Do the "Greys" intermingle and fall in Love with any other alien species?

Brilliantly crafted questions. Nice to see the word "aliens" in quotes. And who said they traveled from outer space in the first place? Why not inner space? Or who's to say they haven't been here before our own kind started to multiply on the Earth.

Who's to say "they" don't have a greater knowledge of the Earth than we do? Just because we are able to see each other, doesn't mean that what we don't see doesn't exist. Hell, Crowley knew what he was trying to do, whether he achieved it or not. This "alien" behavior is more along the lines of magic than to science. Some of the mutilations can testify. Some of this dag-gummed "technology" is not so new. What we perceive as more advanced can in fact be the more ancient. Not forgotten, but erased.

We should be cautious how we define what this is, and put it in quotes as kingzoso has. We're dealing with highly intelligent beings, no doubt.

CERN is playing with fire. We're after more than the "God Particle".

I won't say I believe in "aliens" in the text of the word. I would say that's putting it mildly as disinformation. I'm not doubting that there's not something there either.

Led+Zeppelin+BOX+SET+Box+Set+Cover.jpg

Are crop circles proof? Some are. Others are hoaxes. Many were faked to give less credence to the authenticity of the real ones.

I have no doubt they're tech is more advanced then we know. Nor do I doubt there's something out there. I just wouldn't jump to believe the official story I'm told when it's finally revealed.

Brilliantly crafted questions. Nice to see the word "aliens" in quotes. And who said they traveled from outer space in the first place? Why not inner space? Or who's to say they haven't been here before our own kind started to multiply on the Earth.

Who's to say "they" don't have a greater knowledge of the Earth than we do? Just because we are able to see each other, doesn't mean that what we don't see doesn't exist. Hell, Crowley knew what he was trying to do, whether he achieved it or not. This "alien" behavior is more along the lines of magic than to science. Some of the mutilations can testify. Some of this dag-gummed "technology" is not so new. What we perceive as more advanced can in fact be the more ancient. Not forgotten, but erased.

We should be cautious how we define what this is, and put it in quotes as kingzoso has. We're dealing with highly intelligent beings, no doubt.

CERN is playing with fire. We're after more than the "God Particle".

I won't say I believe in "aliens" in the text of the word. I would say that's putting it mildly as disinformation. I'm not doubting that there's not something there either.

Led+Zeppelin+BOX+SET+Box+Set+Cover.jpg

Are crop circles proof? Some are. Others are hoaxes. Many were faked to give less credence to the authenticity of the real ones.

I have no doubt they're tech is more advanced then we know. Nor do I doubt there's something out there. I just wouldn't jump to believe the official story I'm told when it's finally revealed.

if that footage is real. it is clearly something flying on it's own power, ie not a balloon, cloud etc

another mutilation?

http://m.victoriaadvocate.com/news/2013/oct/08/barbado_ew_100913_221937/

i had not heard this part of the story before ......

In the early 1990s, a horse was found with nothing but bone above the neck, without a trace of blood, he said.

An examination determined that the horse's entire nervous system had been removed. And the incision around the neck was precise, as if it was made with a laser, he said.

A small bag was found about 50 feet from the horse. Investigators could not open it, but its contents clanged like metal when shaken.

The container opened when an investigator tossed it across a desk at police headquarters. It revealed tools that included a contraption that might have been a laser gun, Stansburge said.

The local newspaper covered the strange occurrence, which prompted "men in black" to arrive later the same day, he said.

They asked for the bag before anyone told them it existed, he said.

"The men in black told the police and the newspaper that they had not seen or investigated anything," he said. "They told the paper to recant the story."

nor this story....

Robert Morning Sky, Native American author of "The Terra Papers," retells his grandfather's accounts of saving an alien from a spacecraft that crashed into the earth in a 1947 galactic battle.

The alien showed Sky's grandfather and his buddies the history of Earth on a crystal after they nursed him back to health, Stansburge said.

The beings were fighting to keep inhabited worlds safe from devastation, he said.

"At least five species are protecting our galaxy, and another is on its way," he said. "Some are here to cause havoc, but they are being pushed back.

nor this story....

Robert Morning Sky, Native American author of "The Terra Papers," retells his grandfather's accounts of saving an alien from a spacecraft that crashed into the earth in a 1947 galactic battle.

The alien showed Sky's grandfather and his buddies the history of Earth on a crystal after they nursed him back to health, Stansburge said.

The beings were fighting to keep inhabited worlds safe from devastation, he said.

"At least five species are protecting our galaxy, and another is on its way," he said. "Some are here to cause havoc, but they are being pushed back.

STZ - I know about this - the havoc creators are here - they are in Washington, DC - there are 535 of them are their collective name is CONGRE

nor this story....

STZ - I know about this...the havoc creators are here...they live in Washington, D.C... their collective name is CONGRESS. Who is pushing them back...that is the question. :wizard:

If they can travel through Time and Space to reach "our" Planet, they must have the "alien power" to make such things for them possible.

That also begs a different question:

Do these "aliens" also mate

if that footage is real. it is clearly something flying on it's own power, ie not a balloon, cloud etc

@kingzoso: Travel - Lay lines and gates.

Communicate with other species - Sure - People. We didn't teach ourselves astrology.

Mating - Mated with animals indigenous to here. Mated with our species before. They're suckers for DNA manipulation. Offspring caused all sorts of problems. Fortunately the bastards didn't wipe us out. But never say never.

@stz: Certainly that footage is real. There were 2 others that took footage as well, from different parts of

London, focusing on the same things. Tricksters. Those things can show or hide when they want.

They know how to do a lot more than we do. All we can do is conjure them, if the stars and logistics are right.

Hendrix did a nice little trick at the Rainbow. "There go my friends." Wowed a lot of people not just with his music. Caused a power outage in Maui. :thumbsup:

To spy and collect data in regards to your privacy, is downright paranoia on the part of the government.

They've built a complex in Utah costing taxpayers 2 Billion dollars to have themselves spied on.

http://www.businessinsider.com/top-nsa-general-says-this-new-2-billion-spy-center-will-definitely-not-snoop-on-americans-2012-4

The NSA isn't just spying on American citizens. If they are so bold as to spy on their own citizens, you know they're spying on other countries. They say it's for the good of the people - for safety.

$2 Billion NSA Spy Center is Going Up in Flames - See more at: http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2013/10/08/2-Billion-NSA-Spy-Center-Going-Flames#sthash.yNISLPkM.dpuf

:popcorn2:

STZ - I know about this - the havoc creators are here - they are in Washington, DC - there are 535 of them are their collective name is CONGRE

STZ - I know about this...the havoc creators are here...they live in Washington, D.C... their collective name is CONGRESS. Who is pushing them back...that is the question. :wizard:

i realise you are having a little joke, but actually ....... cough illuminatie cough ..... :unsure:

9/11 Conspiracy Author Phillip Marshall & His 2 Kids Found Dead in CA

Posted by Ed Brown on Feb 6, 2013 in Publications | 145 comments

Google +
Tweet Email ShareThis
marshall-murder-suicide.jpg

Phillip Marshall with children Alex 17 and Macaila 14

Phillip Marshall, a former airplane pilot and author whose works included the 2003 novel “Lakefront Airport,” - “False Flag 911: How Bush, Cheney and the Saudis Created the Post-911 World (08)” and “The Big Bamboozle: 9/11 and the War on Terror,” a 2012 publication in which he theorized it wasn’t al-Qaida but U.S. and Saudi government officials who orchestrated the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks on the United States, was found dead along with his two children in their Murphrys-area home in California. Reports indicate all 3 died of gunshot wounds.

Friends of Marshall’s kids, Alex 17 and Macaila 14, discovered the gruesome scene after showing up to check on them on Saturday after not having heard from them for numerous days.

The Calaveras County Sheriff’s Office reported that both children as well as the family dog were shot once in the head with a handgun.

Marshall’s estranged wife and mother of the 2 kids was traveling abroad at the time of the shootings.

A possible motive for the shootings has not been determined but police reports indicated evidence that it was a murder suicide.

According to his Amazon author bio:

Philip Marshall, a veteran airline captain and former government “special activities” contract pilot, has authored three books on Top Secret America, a group presently conducting business as the United States Intelligence Community. Beginning with his role in the 1980s as a Learjet captain first as part of a Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) sting on Pablo Escobar, and later in the covert arming of the Nicaraguan Contras, Marshall has studied and written 30-years worth of covert government special activities and the revolving door of Wall Street tricksters, media moguls, and their well funded politicians. Marshall is the leading aviation expert on the September 11th attack, as well as a masterful storyteller. The Big Bamboozle (2012) is his second work to focus on the flight training and preparation of 9/11 hijackers’ after False Flag 911 was published in 2008. His first book, Lakefront Airport (2003) was a novel based on his experience as a government contract pilot during the Iran-Contra operation. Philip Marshall began his 20-year career as an airline pilot in 1985, flying first with Eastern Airlines and then with United. He holds captain ratings on the Boeing 727, 737, 747, 757 and 767. Born and raised in New Orleans, Marshall currently resides in California.

I’ve included links to Phillip’s 3 works, which are available on Amazon, so that perhaps readers could familiarize themselves with the work he left behind:

- See more at: http://dcxposed.com/2013/02/06/911-conspiracy-author-phillip-marshall-murders-children-self-in-ca/#sthash.OrqBhjmS.7zop7Ph7.dpuf

I don't know about the involvement of the Mob, Fidel Castro, a 2nd gunman at the grassy knoll etc,,,

The lone gunman theory has been proven to my satisfaction..

But one thing I believe pretty strongly is that Lee Harvey Oswald was silenced by Jack Ruby.

edit to add.. Jack Ruby did not act out of revenge or to spare The First Lady the strain of a long trial.

He killed Oswald to keep him quiet.

If you believed he was silenced then then you are supporting the possibility of another person other than Oswald being involved. Are you not? No wiggle room on this one. If you say Ruby did it to silence him then you are saying others were involved yet you say you believe in the one gunman theory. Perhaps Oswald was the only shooter, but if he was paid, that means he did not act alone. I am still on the fence on this and always will be unless new evidence comes to light. I have always been fascinated by this and disgusted also as I liked JFK alot. This day disrupted the lives of Americans in a huge way,. It was a day I remember and I was 6 and 1/2 yrs of age. I have seen every single special and all the Zepruder films hundreds of times. I do believe there could have been a gunman in the grassy knoll. Ruby's killing of Oswald left us without answers. Now they are almost certain Siran Siran did not act alone, they recently reported there was a second gun. So what does this bastard have to lose now by coming clean on all? Or perhaps he has told them more than they are telling us?

The 9/11 Deny crowd are misguided (not bad people), and ignore science because the science shows that it did indeed add up.

I agree. People who who think 9-11 was an inside job are ignorant asshole morons. People that stupid should be locked in padded cells.

guess i'm an ignorant asshole moron then.

thanks for that.

I know and You know that you are not what he said. You are a cool chick and you have your opinions just like he does and I do.

Do not take offense to what anyone may say to you or about you. Words are just that, words. Words like that can only hurt you if You let them hurt you.

With saying that, I personally do not think that the terrorist attacks on the United States of America on September 11, 2001 is or was an "inside job" perpetuated by any faction within the United States Government. (I know that there are thousands of people in the U.S. and around the World who may think this, but I am not One of them).

The United States of America was "attacked" by Islamic "jihadist" who hijacked and killed innocent Americans that were unfortunate to have been on those early morning flights originating from the American East Coast and heading for the American West Coast. Sadly, what is done is done, however, those 19 cowards also died in the name of their false god (and who can name their names and praise them now. What they did was devastating but they are long dead and those that do worship them will join them in their stupid and vain attempt to "bring America down").

The United States of America is a "Mighty" and "Formidable" Country. It has been since Its formation. Sure, there have been bad and unfortunate things that have happened to it, but what makes the United States of America the Greatest Country in the History of the World is that AMERICANS know how to Fight, defend, protect, and cherish the things that WE LOVE. There is nothing in the world that came Break our History or Resolve.

For those that wish to say Negative things about what I just posted, fell free. That is your right unless you live in a country that is the total opposite of America.

I enjoy criticism. Again, the right to Free Speech is paramount to a free and honest society.

guess i'm an ignorant asshole moron then.

thanks for that.

If you believe that the US government killed over 3 thousand people on 9-11 then I pity you. We may not be perfect, but you should just call us Nazis if you believe that crap.

Archived