Conspiracy Theories...

kingzoso

I personally really like the ancient aliens ones. They seem believable although the show gets to be a little stupid and out of context sometimes, like when they tried to relate Bigfoot to Aliens (yeah they actually did that). They make some great points on the show, about how the Gods and Angels could have been misinterpreted by advanced technology and stuff like that. There's a huge gap in history that would have been explained with this. I don't believe in all of it but some of the stuff they say just makes you think.

Most of these conspiracy theories are bullshit. They make them up and stuff like that, but sometimes you wonder about it. There are some theories about how the guy who murdered Jonh Lennon (I don't think his name deserves to be said) was brainwashed by the CIA and how Paul Maccartney died in 1966 and was replaced by a double, wich to me seems like a wonderfull marketing techinque. There's believers for everything I guess.

i'm a believer :)

I spent the mid - late 90's listening to his show.....he broke the Phoniex Lights news live as it happened back in '98 I think. I was listening, and was really stoned...it made for GREAT radio,

Here is last nights show........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x7GUWZ-KrI

thanks, zepscoda :)

could you tell me briefly what was covered? not sure i'll get a chance to listen to all of it....

Thanks for the posts above.

Here's a classic for you with Art Bell.Art Bell/Malachi Martin interview before he was murdered. Or was it natural causes? Hmm.

George Noory is the nicest guy anyone could probably meet.

But Johnnie B rules for best bumper music IMO.

I remember many of the shows with Martin and he claimed he was both stalked by demons and told by them that they were coming for his soul for what he had done. Don't think I believed that at all. Though I respected the man it seemed he was buying into his own hype in the last years of his life, plus his stroke in 98' probably led to a few questionable quotes. Martin did have one hell of a life though, believe him or not he was truly a very remarkable man, highly educated and worldly beyond what most can imagine.

^ I much prefer George Noory to Art Bell. Always thought Bell was a bit of an asshole really, comes across arrogant and antagonistic whereas Noory is just a nice guy.

I like George, but he doesn't challenge his guests as much as he should, but that's his style I guess. I'd listen to coast to coast more often these days if he had a bit more scepticism during his interviews......It feels like he just took over yesterday, but it's been like 10 years right?

thanks, zepscoda :)

could you tell me briefly what was covered? not sure i'll get a chance to listen to all of it....

I listened at the office today....mostly spoke to Dr Steven Greer about UFO disclosure within certain departments of the government, and alternative energy source's.....and he took some open line calls at the end of the show....." west of the Rockies...you're on the air"

I like George, but he doesn't challenge his guests as much as he should, but that's his style I guess. I'd listen to coast to coast more often these days if he had a bit more scepticism during his interviews......It feels like he just took over yesterday, but it's been like 10 years right?

Yes, spot on observation there. I wish George would be more challenging, however the flip-side being Art Bell who if he agrees with a guest gives them free reign and will slam callers who disagree, or if he disagrees with the guest comes off as a bored, uninterested asshole who would rather be banging his twenty something wife. Nothing wrong with the banging a twenty year old wife, hell I hope I am so lucky at 68!

Most of these conspiracy theories are bullshit. They make them up and stuff like that, but sometimes you wonder about it. There are some theories about how the guy who murdered Jonh Lennon (I don't think his name deserves to be said) was brainwashed by the CIA...

I thought MDC was a friggin' nut, but I have never heard this angle of CIA mind crap on him. We just had a dude here in my neck of the woods (DC/Maryland), Aaron Alexis open fire inside of a Navy facility on Monday. He had just arrived in DC last week and checked in to a motel. Mass murder. Killed 12 people/wounded 39 others. He entered the facility with a shotgun purchased at a local gun shop. No motive is known. Before this, he filed a claim with Newport, Rhode Island police that he was being followed by 3 men using E.L.F. Reportedly changed rooms 3 times saying the people were using a microwave machine on him. Get this. After he buys the shotgun he carves "my ELF weapon" on the stock of the gun. [youtube=]http://youtu.be/wBW-EZlbYQE

E.L.F. stands for Electric Low Frequency. I don't think it meant he was going to go shoot the Keebler elves. Could this dude have been under some sort of government mind control? The MKUltra program is still out there.

What's stranger is the government gave this guy top secret high level security clearance, and having him work on advanced electronic weapons for the Marine Corp, knowing that he had mental disorders.

The S.W.A.T. team was right there to take him down but were told to go against their 'default protocal' and stand down. So for 45 minutes he kept on shooting people and wounded people that could have got help didn't.

I thought MDC was a friggin' nut, but I have never heard this angle of CIA mind crap on him. We just had a dude here in my neck of the woods (DC/Maryland), Aaron Alexis open fire inside of a Navy facility on Monday. He had just arrived in DC last week and checked in to a motel. Mass murder. Killed 12 people/wounded 39 others. He entered the facility with a shotgun purchased at a local gun shop. No motive is known. Before this, he filed a claim with Newport, Rhode Island police that he was being followed by 3 men using E.L.F. Reportedly changed rooms 3 times saying the people were using a microwave machine on him. Get this. After he buys the shotgun he carves "my ELF weapon" on the stock of the gun. [youtube=]http://youtu.be/wBW-EZlbYQE

E.L.F. stands for Electric Low Frequency. I don't think it meant he was going to go shoot the Keebler elves. Could this dude have been under some sort of government mind control? The MKUltra program is still out there.

What's stranger is the government gave this guy top secret high level security clearance, and having him work on advanced electronic weapons for the Marine Corp, knowing that he had mental disorders.

The S.W.A.T. team was right there to take him down but were told to go against their 'default protocal' and stand down. So for 45 minutes he kept on shooting people and wounded people that could have got help didn't.

I think the bigger conspiracy is the conspiracy of utter stupidity regarding gun control. Why is it a guy with a well documented history of gun violence and mental illness is allowed to buy a gun??? God forbid any type of rational control is placed on the second amendment, after all we need these guns to seize control of the government should it overstep it's powers, who cares if thousands die each year as a result. WE WANT OUR GUNS!!! WE NEED OUR GUNS!!! I just think the one bit of irony is that the rest of the world looks at America as a fucking joke because of our obsession with guns to the detriment of our own society.

The real conspiracy is how the government allows unlimited freedom regarding guns, yet the NSA is allowed to spy and collect data on American citizens. Am I the only one who sees how fucked up this is??? Seems like the government is allowing it's own citizenry to "thin the herd" so to speak and we are all for it because, fuck, the second amendment is the most sacred amendment to the constitution, after all, if we are not allowed to kill each other we are not truly free!

I think the bigger conspiracy is the conspiracy of utter stupidity regarding gun control. Why is it a guy with a well documented history of gun violence and mental illness is allowed to buy a gun??? God forbid any type of rational control is placed on the second amendment, after all we need these guns to seize control of the government should it overstep it's powers, who cares if thousands die each year as a result. WE WANT OUR GUNS!!! WE NEED OUR GUNS!!! I just think the one bit of irony is that the rest of the world looks at America as a fucking joke because of our obsession with guns to the detriment of our own society.

The real conspiracy is how the government allows unlimited freedom regarding guns, yet the NSA is allowed to spy and collect data on American citizens. Am I the only one who sees how fucked up this is??? Seems like the government is allowing it's own citizenry to "thin the herd" so to speak and we are all for it because, fuck, the second amendment is the most sacred amendment to the constitution, after all, if we are not allowed to kill each other we are not truly free!

Government allowing unlimited freedom regarding guns is kind of stretching it a little. Sadly, the government has made this area a "Gun Free Zone", same as Columbine, Aurora, Sandy Hook, New York, Chicago, etc. We see how that is working out for the better. :beat: It's also ok to the government to give guns and arms to the Al Qaeda run terrorists rebels in Syria, as long as the US citizens don't have them. But I can see your point too.

In the meantime DHS has just bought 4 million rounds of more ammo Wednesday, in addition to the 1.6 billion with a "B" rounds of ammo they purchased in the last year and a half. I did say DHS, not the military. And hey, check out the posters they're using for target practice. Pretty cool, huh?

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/dhs-supplier-provides-shooting-targets-of-american-gun-owners_02192013?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SHTFplan+(SHTF+Plan+-+When+It+Hits+The+Fan%2C+Don't+Say+We+Didn't+Warn+You)

Here is something to ponder:

If there really are Aliens that travel many Light Years to visit or inspect the planet Earth, from very, very far off Galaxies, and They are of very intelligent origins, that must mean that They are intelligent and obviously capable of things that Humans cannot do at this time.

What I mean to say is this:

If these Extra Terrestrials are that capable and are able to travel through Space and Time, then They must have a lot of factories that build their Spacecraft, I would think like an assembly line. If even there really is one true and real UFO (if you believe that there is) something had to make and build it. I really think that there really is a Galaxy or Planet that can do all this. I just wish that I would be alive to see my thoughts realized.

If they can travel through Time and Space to reach "our" Planet, they must have the "alien power" to make such things for them possible.

That also begs a different question:

Do these "aliens" also mate and communicate with other "aliens" that are not of their own race? Do the "Greys" intermingle and fall in Love with any other alien species?

WE WANT OUR GUNS!!! WE NEED OUR GUNS!!! I just think the one bit of irony is that the rest of the world looks at America as a fucking joke because of our obsession with guns to the detriment of our own society.

Thank you so much for saying what I never thought i'd hear.

I know most of you don't care, but unfortunately and sadly, every time our newsreaders report another gun massacre in the US, they basically start by rolling their eyes, then say "Yet Again" and finish with "Only in America".

Government allowing unlimited freedom regarding guns is kind of stretching it a little. Sadly, the government has made this area a "Gun Free Zone", same as Columbine, Aurora, Sandy Hook, New York, Chicago, etc. We see how that is working out for the better. :beat: It's also ok to the government to give guns and arms to the Al Qaeda run terrorists rebels in Syria, as long as the US citizens don't have them. But I can see your point too.

In the meantime DHS has just bought 4 million rounds of more ammo Wednesday, in addition to the 1.6 billion with a "B" rounds of ammo they purchased in the last year and a half. I did say DHS, not the military. And hey, check out the posters they're using for target practice. Pretty cool, huh?

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/dhs-supplier-provides-shooting-targets-of-american-gun-owners_02192013?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SHTFplan+(SHTF+Plan+-+When+It+Hits+The+Fan%2C+Don't+Say+We+Didn't+Warn+You)

Very disturbing.

I went to the Manufacturer site.

That page "no longer exists". LOL

I wonder how soon after this article exposing those targets came out that the page was removed?

Here is something to ponder:

If there really are Aliens that travel many Light Years to visit or inspect the planet Earth, from very, very far off Galaxies, and They are of very intelligent origins, that must mean that They are intelligent and obviously capable of things that Humans cannot do at this time.

What I mean to say is this:

If these Extra Terrestrials are that capable and are able to travel through Space and Time, then They must have a lot of factories that build their Spacecraft, I would think like an assembly line. If even there really is one true and real UFO (if you believe that there is) something had to make and build it. I really think that there really is a Galaxy or Planet that can do all this. I just wish that I would be alive to see my thoughts realized.

If they can travel through Time and Space to reach "our" Planet, they must have the "alien power" to make such things for them possible.

That also begs a different question:

Do these "aliens" also mate and communicate with other "aliens" that are not of their own race? Do the "Greys" intermingle and fall in Love with any other alien species?

i believe they have been visiting and interacting here on earth for a loooong time, perhaps millions of years....

there are some that say that they have interbred with us, and that is what we actually are today. i do believe this, also.

as for the power source of their vehicles, who knows what that is? maybe we have are close to understanding it.... maybe we are still thousands of years away from it.

The real conspiracy is how the government allows unlimited freedom regarding guns, yet the NSA is allowed to spy and collect data on American citizens. Am I the only one who sees how fucked up this is???

To spy and collect data in regards to your privacy, is downright paranoia on the part of the government.

They've built a complex in Utah costing taxpayers 2 Billion dollars to have themselves spied on.

http://www.businessinsider.com/top-nsa-general-says-this-new-2-billion-spy-center-will-definitely-not-snoop-on-americans-2012-4

The NSA isn't just spying on American citizens. If they are so bold as to spy on their own citizens, you know they're spying on other countries. They say it's for the good of the people - for safety. Their spy dragnet captures too much surveillance anyway to pinpoint specific threats.

[youtube=]http://youtu.be/oSJqBJ1TF-E

Archived