Conspiracy Theories...

kingzoso

Secret service were definitely ordered to stand down, Jfk was set up by the very people behind the plot he was trying to expose. The Federal Reserve is the big one. He was going to expose this plot. Look at its current state. Trillions of $ disappearing and unaccounted for with massive overspending already. Then wipe it clean and start over. In the film fight club, the end result of fight club is a terrorist group that takes down all credit building s and wipes the debt clean...Theres always something very surreal about that ending to me imo. This is how the country stays in debt and the nation keeps going to war...Its a system of control for the bankers. After such war is over freedoms are replaced with restrictions for your safety=society pays the price of freedom again, all the while the cycle of capitalist corporations and the money we give them goes on n on. Its a system of debt and control and slavery,everything Kennedy stood against...
So who gained from his death, what was their motive...thats right, sometimes the answer is clear in front of your face but the lies and deceit cloud logical rational judgement.

Secret service were definitely ordered to stand down, Jfk was set up by the very people behind the plot he was trying to expose. The Federal Reserve is the big one. He was going to expose this plot. Look at its current state. Trillions of $ disappearing and unaccounted for with massive overspending already. Then wipe it clean and start over. In the film fight club, the end result of fight club is a terrorist group that takes down all credit building s and wipes the debt clean...Theres always something very surreal about that ending to me imo. This is how the country stays in debt and the nation keeps going to war...Its a system of control for the bankers. After such war is over freedoms are replaced with restrictions for your safety=society pays the price of freedom again, all the while the cycle of capitalist corporations and the money we give them goes on n on. Its a system of debt and control and slavery,everything Kennedy stood against...

So who gained from his death, what was their motive...thats right, sometimes the answer is clear in front of your face but the lies and deceit cloud logical rational judgement.

In other words, Psychedelic is just another anti-capitalist with an unsubstantiated rant. Congrats, you've made THE meaningless post of the day!

In other words, Psychedelic is just another anti-capitalist with an unsubstantiated rant. Congrats, you've made THE meaningless post of the day!

I found most of Psychedelic's posts thought provoking and interesting. In fact some of his point's intrigued me enough to look into them further.

There was one exception however.... which was uncalled for and was always going to be his demise.

Here is an old one from the 1990's: The KKK secretly owns the company that manufactures Tropical Fantasy, a soft drink that was popular in lower income New York City neighborhoods. It includes tasteless chemicals that sterilized black men. Of course, It was hogwash but many black Americans believed it at the time.

Another urban legend that was circulating about the 'hood during the 1990's: Gang members were conspiring to mug women and cut their legs off a la Scarface as part of gang initiations. I don't believe this one either. Such horrific crimes would have garnered news coverage if they actually took place. I never read or heard about it in any reputable media outlet.

Here is an old one from the 1990's: The KKK secretly owns the company that manufactures Tropical Fantasy, a soft drink that was popular in lower income New York City neighborhoods. It includes tasteless chemicals that sterilized black men. Of course, It was hogwash but many black Americans believed it at the time.

That wouldn't have surprised me. You really never know what they're putting in the water or soft drinks.

Guess what they're using to help make Pepsi taste better.

http://www.naturalnews.com/035276_Pepsi_fetal_cells_business_operations.html

http://govtslaves.info/pepsi-says-it-will-stop-the-use-of-aborted-fetal-cells-in-flavor-research/

But Pepsi says it will stop, hopefully in 2014.

• 1 month later...

I just read earlier tonight in a magazine that Elvis Presley was murdered by an assassin from the Gambino crime Family. Elvis was (supposedly) a real secret agent working with the FBI to bring down the Organized Crime factions that were involved in high-end racketeering and narcotics trafficking. Elvis was due to testify to a grand jury about the Mafia's involvement in their nefarious activities the day he died.

The assassin was let into Graceland by a member of Elvis' inner circle and put Codeine pills into a container that was to have had Dilaudid pills in them. (Elvis was highly allergic to Codeine and was said to Never to have taken Codeine because of his allergy). It said the killer was paid up to or more than 1 million dollars.

Of course I have no idea if this true or not, but this is in a magazine that you can buy at your local grocery store.

I would say that this is considered a Conspiracy Theory.

I just read earlier tonight in a magazine that Elvis Presley was murdered by an assassin from the Gambino crime Family. Elvis was (supposedly) a real secret agent working with the FBI to bring down the Organized Crime factions that were involved in high-end racketeering and narcotics trafficking. Elvis was due to testify to a grand jury about the Mafia's involvement in their nefarious activities the day he died.

The assassin was let into Graceland by a member of Elvis' inner circle and put Codeine pills into a container that was to have had Dilaudid pills in them. (Elvis was highly allergic to Codeine and was said to Never to have taken Codeine because of his allergy). It said the killer was paid up to or more than 1 million dollars.

Of course I have no idea if this true or not, but this is in a magazine that you can buy at your local grocery store.

We will never know.

As I was surfing you tube for UFO footage I came across this. I've never heard of this story before, maybe it wasn't big news here in the states for a reason? Or maybe it was reported as widely as it should have and I didn't notice. Check this out......

We will never know.

interesting......

Hey Slave, what do you think about the NASA hacker? Have you heard of this story before? My friend is a IT guy, he knows a lot. I sent him the interview to get his thoughts about what was said about using various passwords and such. I'm waiting to hear back.

Hey Slave, what do you think about the NASA hacker? Have you heard of this story before? My friend is a IT guy, he knows a lot. I sent him the interview to get his thoughts about what was said about using various passwords and such. I'm waiting to hear back.

i really don't know much about this guy, or what he has done .... what is your take on it?

I have to confess to a change of position regarding 9/11.

I'm not willing to proclaim myself an all-out Truther, but after watching a couple documentaries on Netflix this weekend, I am decidedly more troubled about it all.

The biggest / most obvious disconnect between the official dialog / explanation regarding 9/11 and what readily-available photos and videos reveal is the Pentagon crash.

Absolutely NO wreckage or debris / parts observable in any of the photos and video in the aftermath of what was reportedly a Boeing 757 crashing into the side of the Pentagon???

I'm not here to drag all the details up, but color me officially suspicious of the entire incident at this point, which is quite disturbing for a person who accepted the official accounts until this point.

The 2 documentaries I watched:

9/11: In Plane Site

Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup

Precisely what I'd expect an anti-conspiracy theory theorist to say. :hysterical:

But seriously, as I said, I'm hardly proclaiming myself a Truther, but there's obviously a lot of material out there on all sides.

The way our Government is behaving causes me to doubt more and more every day, because they didn't JUST START pulling this kind of bullshit since 2008.

My father-in-law has made a lot of trips to the Pentagon, as a guest of different personnel, and he said he could still smell jetliner fuel years after the attack. Even after the building had been repaired/rebuilt. Just an observation of someone who has no stake in it.

The way our Government is behaving causes me to doubt more and more every day, because they didn't JUST START pulling this kind of bullshit since 2008.

It just gets old though..."they didn't really land on the moon"..."Oswald wasn't alone"..."they knew Pearl Harbor was going to happen"...

So jet engines which are made of metals like Titanium just vaporized? Where were the engines from the pentagon crash?

Many eyewitnesses heard multiple explosions during the fall of both towers. (this includes firemen and police)

There is video footage of plumes of smoke visible from each floor as if explosive devices were being detonated.

Steel girders recovered from the 911 site were cut in a diagonal fashion similar to those cut when a building is being purposely demolished.

There was molten metal in a pool which burned red hot for weeks after the incident, only the explosive Thermite would be hot enough to burn for such a long period of time.

Thermite is an explosive designed exclusively for building demolition.

Many eyewitnesses have said that there were no windows like those of a commercial airliner on the plane that hit the 2nd tower, no one looked up to see the first crash.

Many have said that there were explosions at ground level or below before any planes struck the towers.

Broadcast news were quick to edit previously aired footage of the second strike.

I could go on but it's time for bed.

Naw... I don't think it was a conspiracy... who would have anything to gain by doing such a thing? Well I can think of a couple of guys who lined their pockets with cash during the war. So did a certain building owner who changed his insurance just weeks before the attack by including terrorism in his policy. Lets no forget the company that a certain fellow used to be the CEO of that made billions from the war.... goodnight....

Archived